Basic info on Granbury. Water usually stained...could be more stained this upcoming week if they release water from PK. If they do then North end of lake(find clear water) and you will find fish.
1. Shallow water structure...and there is plenty of it.
2. Bait is everywhere right now and a lot is small...so small baits may work better.
3. Can catch them deep on channel bends, rock piles, brush piles. Deep for Granbury can be like 8-12ft water.
4. Lots of flooded brush still and flippin will work, but be patient.
5. If you see schooling fish on top, dont be afraid to cast into it some...have caught some Largemouth thinking they would just be Sandies.
6. Good basic colors for me...June Bug, Blue Fleck, Ayu looking colors for hard baits.