Once you get past a 10 year old boat, there really isn't a formula to put figures together. It is all about your advertisement, pictures and willingness to come down on the price you put on the boat when a buyer makes a contact.
- Run the compression check and get the read out in hand.
- Make sure everything works if you want to make a quick sale.
- Be ready to take it to the lake for a Demo..
- Make sure it is as clean as possible.
The boat is 20 years young now so look at what you think a first time buyer would pay just to have a lake ride. If it is as clean as you say, I would think 1/3 of what you gave for it would be a starting price; so if you gave $30k start in the $7k to 10K price range. $7K would be more realistic.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic