Re: Twonk Regs Its Official [Re: OPTIMUS PRIME] #11801932 08/29/16 02:53 AM
B
big10 Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME
I'm just ready for 4 foot whitecaps and honeybuns... I'm ready for the cold dark days with frigid nights that the farmers almanac said we're gonna have this year.. I'm ready to look down at my hot cup of coffee and watch the steam rise from it as I take a warm pull from a marlboro that I know I shouldn't be enjoying... I'm ready for the calm right before the storm... That moment your thinking it's just not gonna happen and then suddenly the clickers on your 6500's or 7,000's errupt... I'm ready for the scariest of trips at the scariest of times like maybe when I'm solo at night and I decided to leave the wife and kids at home for fear of their own safety while with me on the water... I'm ready for the true piece and quiet one needs to re-enter the happiest and fondest memories you have of your close friends and loved ones... The times you think about things like maybe the way your dad looks when he's totally at peace eating that hot warm meal at the table that your mom just prepared and set before him... I'm ready to look up at the sky and wonder what the heck am I doing out here or begin to imagine the true size of the toads that are swimming around my boat and question if the 10 ought hooks I just put on are adequate... I'm ready for new encounters with monster bluecat that I located in places that we're only foreign to me until the moment they crunched my 3 inch corks or popped my 65lb power pro like it was 10lb p-line... I'm ready to pull in net loads of 10 inch gizzard shad that are so heavy you have to empty half of it just to get it in the boat... I'm ready to serve the fish entrees of crazy sized gizzard heads with appetizers of cut perch and cut carp that are too good and too fresh for em to turn down... I guess what I'm trying to say, is I'm ready for October, November, December, January, February and March baby!!!!! Come on lets go... coach duel

Well that makes 2 of us!!

Jerry Dillard
Re: Twonk Regs Its Official [Re: big10] #11802183 08/29/16 12:44 PM
B
Big Zee Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted By: big10
[quote=OPTIMUS PRIME]I'm just ready for 4 foot whitecaps and honeybuns... I'm ready for the cold dark days with frigid nights that the farmers almanac said we're gonna have this year.. I'm ready to look down at my hot cup of coffee and watch the steam rise from it as I take a warm pull from a marlboro that I know I shouldn't be enjoying... I'm ready for the calm right before the storm... That moment your thinking it's just not gonna happen and then suddenly the clickers on your 6500's or 7,000's errupt... I'm ready for the scariest of trips at the scariest of times like maybe when I'm solo at night and I decided to leave the wife and kids at home for fear of their own safety while with me on the water... I'm ready for the true piece and quiet one needs to re-enter the happiest and fondest memories you have of your close friends and loved ones... The times you think about things like maybe the way your dad looks when he's totally at peace eating that hot warm meal at the table that your mom just prepared and set before him... I'm ready to look up at the sky and wonder what the heck am I doing out here or begin to imagine the true size of the toads that are swimming around my boat and question if the 10 ought hooks I just put on are adequate... I'm ready for new encounters with monster bluecat that I located in places that we're only foreign to me until the moment they crunched my 3 inch corks or popped my 65lb power pro like it was 10lb p-line... I'm ready to pull in net loads of 10 inch gizzard shad that are so heavy you have to empty half of it just to get it in the boat... I'm ready to serve the fish entrees of crazy sized gizzard heads with appetizers of cut perch and cut carp that are too good and too fresh for em to turn down... I guess what I'm trying to say, is I'm ready for October, November, December, January, February and March baby!!!!! Come on lets go... coach duel

Well that makes 2 of us!! [/quote

thumb

Hebrews 11:1
Re: Twonk Regs Its Official [Re: big10] #11802585 08/29/16 04:21 PM
B
Big Sam Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
I can live W/O the 4fters boxing been there done that popcorn2

If it ain't broke don't fix it...but go ahead and work on it anyway.....
Re: Twonk Regs Its Official [Re: Big Sam] #11802863 08/29/16 06:48 PM
B
Big Zee Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted By: Big Sam

I know about those 4 footers. Buddy asked me one night how big was the waves, I told him he don't want to know, just put your life jacket on and shut up and fish. They were biting that night. thumb

Hebrews 11:1
Re: Twonk Regs Its Official [Re: Big Zee] #11814771 09/06/16 06:06 PM
B
Big Sam Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted By: Big Zee
Originally Posted By: Big Sam

I know about those 4 footers. Buddy asked me one night how big was the waves, I told him he don't want to know, just put your life jacket on and shut up and fish. They were biting that night. thumb

I would have been biting that night too.....my butt to the seat!! breakdanceLOL

If it ain't broke don't fix it...but go ahead and work on it anyway.....
Re: Twonk Regs Its Official [Re: big10] #11815814 09/07/16 04:39 AM
B
Bittercreek Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
B
I have been fishing all my life. R&R. Trotlines, Jugs.
With that said.
Any Blue cat over 10 lbs. or, any Channel Cat. Over 5lbs. Taste like [censored]!
Turn them lose.
I, as well as some Old-School. West Tx. Catfisherman. Agree.
Outstanding Regulation for Twok.
We all have the Blessing. To Fish our Waters. By any means. Legal.
To be good STEWARDS. Of the Lords-Blessing for us. Comes with responsibiltly.
Catch'm on R&R. Jugs, Trotlines? Maintain Integarity. Along with class.

Godbless all of us. Which ever means. We may continue on with this Sport.
J.M.L. texas

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide