After I noticed a crack in the transom I decided to get a couple quotes from a couple fiberglass shops. After the sticker shock of $3500+ to fix it, I decided I could do that myself. Here are a couple pics of boat during the process. I used a product called Seacast. They were a great company to order from. When I placed my order, they called me before processing the order to make sure I ordered enough, and I was going to do it per their specs. They wouldn't send me the product until I sent pics of the boat and I understood what they wanted me to do with their product. So I called my fishing partner and signed him up for the 2 days of beautiful 100 degree weather worth of work. Pics below!
This is where the rot was
This is after we dug all the wood out!
This is the pour back!
Yes I had to cut the top cap off!