I have been on the search for private lakes for the past few months. This is the program that I have used on my lakes in Tennessee. I would like to make arrangements to fish a few ranch lakes to see the size and numbers of your bass. I start this process with the most inexpensive way to help you grow larger Bass.
The smaller fish caught on any given day by noon are transferred to another ranchers lake. Pictures are made of the Big Bass that are not taken form your lake; but are released back. Only the smaller Bass are transported to another lake. All fish are tagged before releasing which identifies them when caught in the future. The release lake is then fished that afternoon and those fish are transported back to to your lake.
This fish share program along with feeding your fish is a great way to develop larger Bass in a few years at very little cost. If you are interested in participating in the program just let me know. Those that do, will have some advantages by introducing your private lake or tank into the program.
- This is no cost to you for permission to fish.
- Your lake will be stocked with a new blood line of Bass.
- I will start a feeding program free of charge on your lake.
- If you or a family member enjoys fishing then I insist on you going with me.
- You do not have to be the owner of the lake. We just need written permission to transport fish by the owner.
- It is all about getting to fish new places and having fun doing it.
If you have neighbors in your area that will share in the program or questions please contact me below.Contact Info.:
PM's - Cell: 432-553-1874 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There needs to be a couple of other lakes close by like your neighbors down the road or another ranch close by that will participate in the program.All Bass Example:
- Each release is recorded in a ledger.
- 30 Bass out of your lake going to the neighbor's lake.
- 30 Bass back to your lake from the neighbor's lake.
- All bass are tagged so they are not transferred twice.
- A third and fourth lake in your area will make for a great program.
- The blood line keeps growing from the transfers of several lakes.
- The grater number of transfers from one lake to another the better it will get.
- Consider the removal of the smaller Bass which makes room for growth.
- As time goes on with a feeding program you will begin to see the transfer of larger fish become a reality.
- I will also help you manage the grass if needed.
Oxygen is Important when it is this hot:Oxygen System:
There are all kinds from $70 Solar floaters with anchor to Solar boxes on the bank at $1,200 Plus.
In my large ponds I have a Honda pump hard-lined to a 15 gal. fuel tank on a trailer. Pipes are left in the pond attached to a 2 inch spray bar 4 ft. long that is above the water. It is on a H-brace that is pushed down into the mud. In our 3 acre lake the system moves the water over half way down the lake.
I have a parts list if you would like to put one together. The down side is you have to go down there every 3 days and fill the gas tank and the pump is only on slow idle.