Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Booking Lake Oviachic, Mexico #11758135 08/04/16 01:29 PM
Donald Harper Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
LAKE OVIACHIC -
We have been booking trips to this virtually unknown lake for 27 years. It has been the most drive in friendly lake in Mexico for me to meet my customers so they can fish from a 20 ft. Skeeter. I invite you and your partner to come along with me to Oviachic this January through April. The fishing is excellent during these 4 months with 100 Bass per boat and half of those over 5 lbs.

RESERVATIONS:
We will accommodate your group any way possible to get your business in January through April. Here are some examples of arranging a trip.
- You and your partner can make the drive with me from Fort Worth which is a 2 day trip to the lake with 6 days of fishing. We cross the boarder at Nogalas, AZ..
- You may fly into Tuson, AZ. where we will pick you up at the airport and make the 6 hour drive to the lake the next day. You will fish 6 days.
- You may fly into Obregon, Mexico where we will pick you up at the airport and make the short 30 min. drive out to the lake. You also have the option of 3 to 6 days of fishing.
- All fishing equipment is supplied to fly in customers.

TRIP EXPENSES:

Have you ever put a pencil to your expenses encounter on a fishing trip for just one weekend? Do you know what it is costing you to fish two Bass tournaments each month along with the pre-fishing trips?

If you are spending this kind of money each month, just take a break and give me a call. Drop out of the rat race for one month and go with me to Mexico for 3 days to a week of fishing. You will find that your Bass fishing skills and the knowledge you will learn from me during this experience will enhance your tournament winning productivity. You will see first hand how my custom baits and scent out produce the other baits that we will be testing.

Your cost for any of the above options for 2 fisherman is $3,500. This does not include your plane ticket if you so choose to fly in. I can accommodate as many as 10 fisherman in a group for a fly in trip.

CONTACT INFO.:

CELL: 432-553-1874
Email: fishnteacher@gmail.com

BIG BASS LAKE OVIACHIC

3 over 10 lbs

Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success.
Websiite Sponsors:
www.eletewater.com - Staying Hydrated
www.lakeoviachic.com - Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic

Re: Booking Lake Oviachic, Mexico [Re: Donald Harper] #11773937 08/12/16 10:30 PM
Donald Harper Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
We book our reservations in September for 2017. This assures everyone a room.

You have a standing invitation to follow us down with your rig if you have a partner that would like to share in this adventure.

There is no extra charge for this. You just pay your expenses which will be the same as if you go with me. I will take care of all the arrangements and walk you through the pre-trip days.

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Booking Lake Oviachic, Mexico [Re: Donald Harper] #12069855 01/31/17 10:18 PM
Donald Harper Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
Jan. 22-27, 2017 Trip.
We will be returning with a full house on Feb. 26 through March 3.
Booking trips are open for last week in March. Send me a PM and thanks for looking.

We drug 3 boats down to Mexico's Lake Oviachic this trip and will be returning the last week of Feb. for another round with 4 boats. Most all the fish were in pre-spawn with only half of them weighing over 4 lbs. this trip. I expect this to really change in late Feb. Each boat averaged 70 Bass per day with the larger fish coming from 8 ft. plus bushes. Mike caught the larges Bass on Sunday the first hour of fishing as we fish about 3 hours on the day we arrive. It was an excellent unmarked fish with no signs of spawning wear. We had the Az. and N.M. cold front all the way down to Oviachic with a North Wind every day.

We caught fish on many different plastics from Crig. in deeper water against the bluffs near the backs of coves to the points with heavy cover. Plastics that worked best were Brush Hogs and Mag. Lizards. Many were caught on 11 inch worms, jigs, cranks, rattle traps and spinner baits. Many Bass looking the rocks over for a place to spawn would take the Brush Hog on a slow roll back to the boat. We lost as many fish each day as we caught due to the tail biters. We would set the hook and most of the time only get half of the plastic back or it was ripped off completely.

A Few Plastics:

Mike's 8.8

A few 6 lbers from David - Karl - Jamie - Ted - Myself

Websiite Sponsors:

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide