I haven't read the book. This is what I call a Funnel.
- It is the highway that bass use to head toward their feeding grounds.
- It is the path they follow.
- It is a contour that will lead them to this area.
- The best funnel is a point with heavy cover that leads out to deep water.
- The steepest drop on this funnel is where they live.
- On the funnel point bass use the same bush, stump, brush pile, rocks and etc. each feeding period along this route until they have fed up during that feeding period then return home.
- Each one of those ambush points is used during feeding periods and each bass will use the same ones each day until mother nature makes a change or the food supply runs out.
To answer your question: Yes fish the funnels. Locate every one of these ambush spots and fish them with search baits. The Bass are in search of food when on the funnel; so fishing every bush, stump, brush pile, rocks and etc. will get you bit along this route.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic