This boat is a one-owner that I had custom built to my specifications by Blazer boats in Ellington, MO. It is designed to perform and fish as a normal bass boat with the ability to run in 6” of water easily. If you fish rivers and lakes with the need to get into difficult places that a normal boat won’t get into this is the boat for you. Boat has always been garage kept. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about running a jet outboard. I've run one for many years and would be glad to discuss the pros/cons.
• 20’ long with 56” bottom and 5 degree deadrise
• 36v Motorguide Great White hand control trolling motor with 3 group 24 batteries in front compartment designed to level the ride for greater shallow water ability.
• 3 bank Pro Mariner charger up front and single bank charger in rear compartment for starting battery
• Fully operational livewells with Flow-Rite controls. Manages two limits of fish very well.
• 39-gallon built-in fuel tank allows for a 65-70 mile range and fuel flow meter for accurate fuel usage measurement.
• Rod compartment holds approximately 15 combos
• Top speed approximately 30mph w/ tournament load.
• 2003 Yamaha OX66 fuel injected 150 outboard, this model doesn’t track hours usage but I would estimate between 300-400 hours.
• Older model Garmin GPS and Raymarine depthfinder...both are original to the boat 13yrs old.
• Single Axle Trailer – Bunks lined with UHMW polymer for easier loading/unloading
• Recently installed new fuel filters, low pressure fuel pumps, spark plugs, and water pump impeller, boat runs great and has never had any major repairs, only normal maintenance.
Located in Sallisaw, Oklahoma approximately an hour south of Tulsa and four hours north of Dallas. Please call or text 479-650-4420. $11,900