Richland Chambers Lake Thursday July 7th
Thomas with his two sons Sam and Matthew had more fun catching what I thought was a few fish I had to share. Again proving you don't have to limit out to have a great time.
We will do it again sometime when the wind isn't blowing 20 mph and have even more fun.
Thanks Thomas
Best regards Bob

Let us not forget one of the main reasons we grab our sons and head out to the lake: its a great way to relax and just hang out. Sometimes gathering around the TV for a football game or starting a pickup game of basketball at the park is the way to go, but there are times when packing a cooler with some food, grabbing the fishing tackle, and hitting the lake is the perfect way to wind down after a long week. Sharing funny stories, giving each other a hard time, and just being yourselves is what hanging out with your sons is about and sometimes its exactly what we need. Give me a call at 214-728-3310 and lets schedule a trip and go catch some fish. I can accommodate any size family. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.