If you want to stay on this end of the lake here is another spot that has it all.
- Head toward Rough Canyon.
- As soon as you make the first bend in the Devil's River to the left be watching for the next buoy river marker.
- On the left side of the river are a series of Islands.
- The deep creek that takes you in between the islands will be the first one on the left about 1 mile past the bend. That marker will be very close to the mouth of it.
- There are 3 nice islands in there. Main one on the left of the creek will be out of water. The North end of that island will produce good top water fish on a spook. Drag the C-Rig off the North end of it and around the point also for a big fish bite.
- 2 islands in the big bay will be underwater but easy to find as you head toward the mountain in the back.
- The island on the right going in is massive with half of it being under water. It has small headers notched out on the inside of the island which is the West side. All of those small fingers will produce.
- All the way to the mountain is a under water road that has been good to produce grass on the flats between the road and the mountain. I have won several tournaments dragging the C-Rig with a 10" Motoroil Red Flake Power Worm and Fluke.
- You can spend all day on those islands and humps in there and I have been wanting to go down and try my new Blade Jigs on those areas; so if you have a Chatter Bait throw it.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic