I like fishing up the river; so I would drive up to Box Canyon each morning. The parking is better; no long walk up a hill like the main ramp on 90.
- There may be a top water bite in the Amistad Acres Canyon.
- Look for any grass in the back 1/3 of the canyon.
- Then pull out on the river channel from Marker 12 to 14 fishing each and ever point out to 25 ft.
- Run to the back of Cow Creek at Marker 14, looking for grass all the way in the back of both forks.
- Big flats at Marker 18 to the bend in the river is another good area.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic