EVENING TEAM TOURNAMENT SERIES
Fishing hours: 6pm till midnightwww.victorybass.com
Brought to you by: Victory Fishing Events LLC.
1st Event: Saturday July 9, 2016
2nd Event: Saturday July 23, 2016 “Full Moon”
3rd Event: Saturday August 6, 2016
4th Event: Saturday August 20, 2016 “Full Moon”
5th Event: Saturday September 3, 2016
6th Event: Saturday September 17, 2016 “Full Moon” (rescheduled to Sept 24th away from Big Bass Splash)
Register From: 4:45PM TILL 6PM the day of the tournament
Register & Weigh-in at: Lake Fork Marina
Example of Payout with 30 Boats:
HEAVY STRINGER: 1ST PLACE $1000, 2ND PLACE $400, 3RD PLACE $250, 4TH PLACE $200,
5TH PLACE $180, 6TH PLACE $140, 7TH PLACE $100, BIG BASS $140
SUPER BASS ACCUMILATES UNTIL A QUALIFYING BASS IS CAUGHT
ENTRY FEE $100
PAYS ONE PLACE PER FIVE ENTRIES & BIG BASS
SUPER BASS $20
AN INCREASING REWARD THAT PAYS ON A QUALIFYING BASS
QUALIFY FOR A KING OF THE EVENING TOURNAMENTS
CHAMPIONSHIP THAT WILL HAVE A 200% Payout on a mystery lake: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 12
TO QUALIFY FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP FINISH IN THE TOP 50% OF THE FINAL POINTS STANDING ON LAKE FORK OR ACCUMILIATE 140 POINTS DURING THE 2016 SEASON.
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT LARRY AT (817) 917-8261
VICTORY FISHING EVENTS OFFICAL 2016 LAKE FORK EVENING TEAM TOURNAMENT SERIES RULES
The following rules will remain in effect for the 2016 Tournament Season. Interpretation of the rules will be defined and enforced exclusively by the Tournament Director. Each participant agrees to immediately report any and all rule violations to the Tournament Director. A rule violation can result in sanctions deemed appropriate by the Tournament Director including to but not limited to disqualifications, forfeiture of prizes, and prohibition from participation in any and or all Victory Fishing Events. Decisions of the Tournament Director are final in all matters and are not subject to appeal, and are not reviewable in any court of law. Victory Fishing Events reserves the right to make needed changes to these rules to ensure the safety and welfare of the participants and or the public, also to preserve the integrity of Victory Fishing Events. It is the responsibility of every participant to read and understand the rules. All participants will be required to sign an affidavit that the rules have been read, understood, and that the participant accepts all the rules. The Tournament Director reserves the right to place an observer in the boat of any participant at any time.
• Participation is open to current Victory Fishing Events members. Anyone who has competed in the FLW Majors, Bass Master Elite Series, or has guided for Largemouth, Smallmouth, or Spotted Bass on the lake the Tournament is being held on in the past six months is not eligible to participate. Victory Fishing Events reserves the right to refuse membership and participation for any reason in any and all events to any team or person at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
• All participants must have a valid State Fishing License and must obey all Federal, State, and Lake specific regulations.
• A team will consist of one or two participant anglers only. Each participant will accumulate qualifying points to determine the Angler of The Lake and Championship Tournament qualification.
• Participants will receive 5 show points by fishing and entering a 2016 evening tournament series event plus one point per pound of bass caught by their team in any lake specific series tournament. The participant that accumulate the most points of the year on each of the tournament lakes during the 2016 season will receive a free team entry award into the King of the Evening Tournaments Championship. One participant from Lake Fork will receive this award. Participants can fish in multiple lake series events to meet the championship qualifying point requirements, but the free entry awards will be based on points accumulated on Lake Fork. A participant must accumulate 140 points during the 2016 season to qualify for the King of the Evening Tournaments Championship or finish in the top 50% points standings on a specific Evening Tournament Series lake.
• Running lights must be illuminated from sunset until the tournament is over.
• Participants must be a current member, register, and pay the cash entry fee prior to fishing in any Evening Tournament Series event. An angler can become a member at the registration site by purchasing a 2016 Annual Victory Fishing Events Membership for $25.00
• Participants asked to submit to truth verification testing must take the polygraph test when asked and pass the test to qualify for prizes.
• Tournament fishing hours are 6:00pm until 12:00am, unless otherwise specified for a specific tournament. Each Team must have their number placed in the official number collection bucket by 12:00am to qualify for weigh-in. The official bucket will be at the weigh in site and removed at 12:00am sharp! No exceptions. One Team Participant must be in the weigh-in line by 12:15am. Weigh-in will continue until all contestants in line have been weighed. If no one is in the official weigh in line and it is 12:15am the scales will be closed.
• Teams may weigh-in only 5 fish. One of the five fish can be weighed for the Big Bass prize. A boat used during the Tournament must be equipped with a properly aerated live well. Do not enter weigh-in line with more than five fish. A team can only bring five fish to the weigh-in line. All fish will be measured on an official measuring board on its side with mouth closed; the tail fin will be squeezed together and or turned in a way to obtain the maximum overall length as described in the 2015-2016 Texas Parks and Wildlife Outdoor Annual Hunting and fishing Regulations.
o This is a catch and release tournament. The use of catch and release formulas are recommended. All fish will be released back into the lake. All participants must do everything they can to preserve the resource.
o Participants are not allowed to in any way to alter the length of a fish.
o Tail clipping will not be allowed and any fish turned in for weigh-in will be examined by any means necessary to deem any presented fish as unaltered.
o Fish must be brought to weigh-in a tournament weigh-in bag.
o No dead fish will be weighed. All fish must be alive.
• Black Bass, Kentucky Spotted Bass, and Small Mouth Bass only qualify for weigh-in.
• No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs will be allowed during the tournament. Participants must be of sound mind and not be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs immediately prior to or during the tournament. The use of alcoholic beverages is restricted during all ceremonies are not to be consumed at the tournament site. We will maintain a family friendly environment. Profanity, heckling, and aggressive gestures will not be tolerated and sportsmanlike conduct will be expected by every participant.
• All participants in the boat must be a team member and entered in the tournament. Participants must wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved life vest fastened and or zipped with an emergency shut off devise securely attached to the driver when the big motor is running. No trolling of lures with the big motor. Safe boating practices must be used by all participants. Any boat used in the tournament must meet all coast guard regulations, have the required safety equipment, have a rating plate, and not exceeding the established horse power rating.
• Participants must fish from their entered boat. No wading, inner tubes, or dock fishing. Do not leave boat to land a fish. Participants are required to keep at least one foot on the deck surface of their boat while fishing or landing a fish. A participant may leave the boat at a recognized facility to take a rest room break or to resolve an emergency situation. No fishing will be allowed until the complete team is back in the boat. If a participant leaves the boat for any reason the occurrence must be reported to the Tournament Director prior to the published tournament end time.
• Fishing is allowed only on Lake Fork.
• No fishing within 50 feet of another entered boat. Having someone hold or sit on a hole in an attempt to allow a participant to gain an unfair advantage will not be tolerated. Be very courteous to all others on the lake. Do not cut anyone off or pass them on plane in narrow areas.
• All fish must be caught on artificial lures. No live or prepared bait except pork rinds and spray fish attractants. Participants may possess as many rod and reel set ups they deem necessary. Each Participant may only use one rod and reel at a time. A rod and reel set up must be completely reeled in with the lure out of the water before another rod and reel set up can be used to continue fishing.
• Lake Fork will not be off limits to fishing the day of tournament. Fishing will not be allowed once the participant is registered and the live well has been checked until 6pm the start time of the tournament. Once participant team is registered they cannot start leaving the launch site to go to their fishing areas until 5:40pm. Participants that are trailering can leave registration site after sign up but must remain at the launch ramp until 5:40pm. (NO EXCEPTIONS) Participants cannot start fishing until 6:00pm. The official time will be regulated by an electronic devise showing the official time in our time zone and will be available for comparison at the weigh-in site. This series will not have a shot gun start and contestants must clear the no wake zones and allow any boat near them to clear 100 feet distance before taking off. The Tournament Director reserves the right to implement a numbered start at any time or to change take off procedure as a result of weather or safety concerns.
• All ties will be broken by adding places and splitting equally.
• Registration will be from 4:45pm until 6:15pm only.
• Description of the Super Bass: A separate Super Bass Pot will accumulate specific to lake Fork until a qualifying team catches a Bass at or larger than the specified Super Bass size for lake Fork. If two or more fish over the designated Super Bass are caught by two different qualified teams during the same tournament 60% will go to the largest fish and 40% to the next largest fish. The pot will then start over. With the exception of the first two tournaments one participant of the team must have entered the Super Bass option consecutively one week prior to collect the entire pot. If the team does not meet these criteria they can only collect ½ of the pot and the remaining amount will begin a new pot. Any funds remaining in the pot at the end of the tournament season will be paid out to the biggest Bass of those participants who have entered in the Super Bass Option at least 5 times during the Series on the last tournament to be held on Lake Fork. The remaining funds will be split 50% to the biggest Bass, 30% to second largest, and 20% to third largest.
• On Lake Fork a Black Bass must be 16 inches and less or 24 inches or greater to qualify for weigh-in. Each team may only weigh in one Black Bass 24 inches or greater. The Super Bass must be 10lbs. or Larger to qualify.