- Purchase hooks with the little spurs on the shank.
- Use 2 or 3 Night Crawlers.
- 1/4 inch on the nose of all worms first.
- Then hook each of the worm in the middle 1/2 inch each to cover the bind of the hook.
- You have 2 or 3 long tails handing down. The Bass love them.
- C-Rig but 3/8 oz. weight or less.
This is the Bobbing Technique.
- Swivel with 3 ft. leader.
- Big Bobber attached to the top swivel ring.
- Tiny split shot against the hook to keep them down just enough 1/32 oz.
- Cast it out using the wind to drift it down and parallel with the bank.
- Rig Night Crawlers the same as above.
- You want it to drift into 3 ft. of water so Crawler are near the bottom
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic