7 Confidence Builder Spinner baits:
Having trouble getting bit on your spinner baits? There are some techniques that will turn this around in a hurry. The key is to fish different blades and skirts than everyone else is using. As I stayed with the old school baits and watch the trend move into a different direction my bite kept getting better. Spinners still produce bass after bass for those who know when, where and how to fish them. We just have to adapt to these subtle changes that have changed the spinner bait bite over the years. These have been made to represent the bait fish as closely as possible.
It's common knowledge that big baits catch big bass, but not as many bites. Struggling anglers who no longer have a spinner bait tied on need to get some bites to get their spinner bait confidence back. The best way to do that is to fish a smaller bait. Step it down to a 1/4 oz. and still make the changes. You can step it back up when the cover is heaver with grass.Order Info.:
Send a PM. - Cell: 432-553-1874 - Email: email@example.com
You May Order One Or As A Group Of Your Choice. I can build any skirt you like and any blade combo. you like. I accept PayPal or Check.
Be sure to ask about down sizing your personal baits and rebuilds at less than half price.3 Tandem Spins:
- 1/4 oz.
- Blade configuration is not the norm.
- First with Gold Serrated Quiver Willow.
- Second with Diamond Dusted Gold Willow Custom Hank Parker.
- Third With a Silver Diamond Dusted Deep Cup Colo..
- Skirts are extremely hard to find Silicone with plenty of flash.
- All are armed with a single leg of the Stanley Pro Trailer.4 Single Spins:
- Custom Hank Parker with White Diamond Dusted Deep Cup Colo..
- Hammered Copper Wide Willow Blade.
- Fluted Nickle Royal Spinner.
- Slick Gold Doc. Shelton Spinner.
- All have beautiful Bait Fish Skirts in Silicone giving plenty of flash.
- Each is armed with the single leg Stanley Pro Trailer.TANDEM GROUP = $45 SHIPPED SINGLE SPIN GROUP = $50 SHIPPED