I have spent my whole life building baits that will catch big Bass. Here are three of my knockoffs of baits that have won many tournaments and will still do it for you. Each bait has the best components available today. All have Living Rubber skirts Scented in my Pure Minnow Extract. The two spinners are armed with the discontinued Stanley Pro Trailers.Order and Contact:
Through a PM - Cell: 432-553-1874 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baits are $15 each plus Shipping - Orders over $50 Ship FREE.
Take all 3 and I will ship free. Paypal accepted or Check.
Be sure to ask about the Pure Minnow Extract to keep these skirts leaving a trail.TOP LEFT
Flick Weed Wader - used to win the BASS by some of the greats - Tommy Martin 74 - Jack Hains 75 - Rick Clunn 76
- Blades are Elongated Indiana both Fluted
- Wire has the Flick and Clunn's 30 degree offset arm as on today's Trickster
- 1/2 oz.TOP RIGHT
- This is the bait that Blake Honeycutt beat Bill Dance on in the Eufaula National 1969. Dance said he never seen anyone fish a spinner bait that deep. Honeycutt had 138 lbs for 15 Bass. This bait will rattle them up.
- Blades - small willow is the Diamond Rattle Blade - Large Blade is Hammered Chopper.
- 3/4 oz.BOTTOM
Hydrilla Gorilla - Build in the late 70's for Lake Amistad. I caught as many as 100 per day on this bait. It has won many tournaments and has been recast to make a come back.
- The Gorilla is a flat top head bait with rounded belly.
- Arm and blade is designed to hammer the head on each revolution.
- The more you run it the better it gets, when the grove is worn it absolutely plays a tune the big Bass love.
- The skirt is Flat Wrapped Living Rubber also Minnow Scented.