Richland Chambers Lake Sunday June 5th
Blair and Stephanie two of my favorite people in the world fishing with me on my birthday for the second year in a row. How awesome is that!!
We caught 50 good sand bass this morning plus one of every other species in the lake at least it seemed like it.
Thanks for the cool gift and I'll see you again soon.

Richland Chambers Lake Monday June 6th
I had fun with the Vasquez family this morning. We learned how to catch fish and then we caught a whole bunch.
Good parents good boys and a really good time.
Thanks guys and maybe I'll see you again soon
Best regards Bob

One of the most rewarding things about being a fishing guide is the opportunity I get to share the excitement of fishing with anglers who are new to the sport. Its a gratifying feeling to help a child reel in their first ever keeper sand bass or to see the smile on a persons face when they land their first big hybrid. Its moments like these that make my job more enjoyable, and why Im always happy to take out and educate groups who are new to fishing. Dont hesitate to give me call at 214-728-3310 and lets schedule a trip on beautiful Richland Chambers Lake. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures. No group is too large or too small so let go catch some fish.