NTBA - #6 OPEN TOURNAMENT JUNE 11TH - COFFEE MILL General Tournament Info:
Check-in and Live-well check starts at 5:00am.
First Cast is at 6:00am
Last Cast is at 3:00pm
Weigh-in Closes at 3:30pm Tournament Format:
All tournaments in 2016 will be $100 per boat and includeds $10 for Big Bass • 80% Payback on entry, 100% payback on Big Bass
• Maximum two anglers per boat.
• Anyone wishing to fish as a single will need to pay full $100 fee to be eligible to fish.
• All tournaments will be a 5 fish limit per boat, winners to be decided by total fish weight, (anyone weighing fish will be penalized ½ lb. per dead fish weighed)
• We will honor all State regulations on size of fish allowed on any specific Lake, (With the exception that on Slot Lakes the minimum size fish allowed to be weighed will be 12”)
• Any proceeds raised from tournaments, sale of Club Attire will be placed in a fund to be paid in full at the Club Members Classic Tournament in November 2016. Anyone wishing to fish the Classic must pay a $35 membership fee and fish no less than 5 tournaments per season to qualify for the tournament.
• Points will be accrued throughout the season in a Team format with all results posted on the North Texas Bass Anglers Web-Site. There are three positions recognized for the season “Anglers of the year”, (Top Team Points), “Co-Anglers of the Year” (Second Place Points) $ Big Bass of the year, Person (Angler with Largest Fish Weighed throughout the season).
• All Anglers are welcome to fish North Texas Bass Angler Tournaments with the exception that any Lake Guide may not fish the Tournament Lake 60 Days prior to the date of the tournament. Download entry form here