- Chatter Bait
- 3.5 Sassy Shad
- H & H Spinner with Sassy Shad
- Little N. Crank Bait in Shad
- Short 1/16 oz. C-Rig with Finesses Worm
Here is a Old School technique you can also try that I have caught many big Bass off the bank.
- Rig a stand up large bobber aboout 3.5 ft. above a smaller Swim Bait hook.
- No weight on the line or hook.
- Use any of the low profile swim bait tail baits in 4 to 5 inch. Fluke is good.
- Shad patterns with Blue flake seem to be the best.
- The wind is the KEY factor here. It must be blowing and in the right direction.
- Cast it out and let the wind drift the cork or bobber back toward the bank.
- It is best to position yourself if possible so the wind and ripples on the water will take the rig down the wind blown shore.
- The wind will push the bobber along dragging the bait just like the big bass like it.
You will be amazed with the results.
Edited by Donald Harper (06/03/16 07:29 AM)
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic