Mother Nature just will not let up lately. Way too many trips cancelled due to the weather. I'm running a special the next 3 days Thursday, Friday and Saturday. $200 half day trips for 2 on Lewisville or Grapevine. It will be wet but the fish don't really care. They have been biting regardless of the rain. These can be morning or afternoon trips depending on the weather forecast each day. Tomorrow morning looks like a good window right now.