Topic Options
#11623288 - 05/24/16 03:31 PM Beat The Heat - Catch More Fish
Donald Harper Offline
TFF Guru

Loc: Justin, TX.
ELETE AND PURE EXTRACTS
Non Posters: 432-553-1874 or Email at: .fishnteacher@gmail.com
All orders over $50 ship Free.

ELETE – HYDRATION WATER ADDITIVE- Pocket Bottles, 8.5 oz Bottles and 32 oz. Team Bottle. Just click on the Logo in my Sig. to learn more. The electrolytes in Elete are twice as powerful as any of the sports drinks. It doesn’t have any sugars or carbs..

The Pocket Bottle: $10 plus shipping
- Keep it in the boat. Electrolytes are not heat sensitive.
- One Pocket Bottle will dose a case of water.

The 8.5 oz Refill Bottle: $20 plus shipping
- Comes Citrilyte Flavor.
- Citrilyte is the one to get if you like lemon flavor.
- One bottle will dose 4 cases of water.

The 32 oz. Team Bottle: $60 shipping is free.
- Comes in Citrilyte Flavor.
- It will dose 55 gals. Of water and will last you all Summer.

Here is an example of what ELETE can do for you. 
It was extremely warm on our trip to Mexico this Feb.. One of my customers who was catching so many bass each day just would not drink enough water, even when ask to do so. The first night he payed the price. He was up every hour with leg cramps. I finally wake up and find him walking them out around the cabin. A big bottle of water dosed with ELETE immediately solved the problem.

MINNOW - NIGHT CRAWLER – CRAYFISH - CRAYLIC EXTRACTS

THE FOUR BEST 100% Pure Extracts
- 2 oz. Drip Bottles: $10 - Plus Shipping
- 10 oz. Spray Bottle: $40 - give 2 FREE ozs. Plus Shipping

The Minnow, Night Crawler, Craylic and Crayfish Scent is a must have product. We have been testing it in Mexico for 25 years where we catch 100 Bass per day everyday. Without the scent on the baits we are throwing our catch ratio drops to 70 Bass per day.

Three of these scents are the most natural scents to the freshwater species world. Keeping it as natural as possible is the way to go and the 100% pure extract does the best job masking the human scent. 

Most of you know that I fish Mexico and it is the best testing ground for anything you want to throw and test. You can catch 100 bass per day so it just doesn't take long to figure out what works and what doesn't. For 25 years I have been using Minnow, Night crawler and Crayfish down there and dosing other bags of plastics with all kinds of scent. Any boat in the parties not using it will average maybe 70 bass per day. The boat using my extract will catch more and bigger bass every time, day in and day out.

Use the Minnow on all your fast moving baits. Crayfish and Night Crawler works great on all your slow moving plastics. Craylic was produced to replace everyone’s old favorite (Carlonia Lunker Sauce) that is no longer available. It is 100% pure oil extract and only takes a few drops to dose each bag of your plastics. It also works well mixed with the plastic in your favorite hand poured baits.

In our lakes were we are only hoping for 5 good bites per day it is very hard to tell what really helps. My Bio-tech that makes my scent says he is surprised that we catch any bass because of the human odor that we leave on our lures when rigging them up. His test shows that bass leave the area immediately when the human odor is present. All tests done with the chum bags show results that all fresh water species come to Minnow and Night crawler bags first and strike them more often than all the others. Crayfish is a close third. 

One test he does is the speed test. In a 100 ft. tank where the bass enter through a door in one end they will hang around that opening before they will adventure out into the new habitat. But as soon as he puts a buff of Minnow Extract into the tank at the other end 100 ft. away they head straight for it to check it out without fail.

The most interesting thing that got me started making the Minnow, Night Crawler and Crayfish happen in 1982 when I fished with an older gentleman. Mr. Martin fished with me for 5 days on Lake Brady. Each night he would purchase 2 doz. Minnows and put a SPOOK and SPINNER BAIT in the bucket over night. He had both already tied own his rods and said it was important not to touch them. In another bucket he had live Crayfish and his Baby Doll JIG. Each day he out caught me on big bass 3 to my 1. At noon when it was time to slow down he pulled out the Night Crawler box where he had burred in the worms a LIZARD AND BLUE FLAKE WORM. The result was the same; he caught the bigger Bass each day. He would always handle the Night Crawlers before putting the plastics on the T-Rig to kill the human odor.

The best scent is pure extract. Therefore it has the exact taste of the product. When my Bio-tech hangs a dozen chum bags in the tank there is no question on which one they like. The bass, blue gill, catfish and any other fresh water species he is testing them on come into the tank and go directly to the one they prefer. The bag with the replicated human order will not be touched; and sometime the bags on either side of it are ignored.

Once they start striking a bag the frenzy begins. It is like they are trying to knock pieces of chum out of the tiny woven mesh bags so they can eat it. With a group of say 5 bass they will all zero in on that one bag and take turns striking.

Best of all I like the speed test with one fish entering the tank when a puff of the scent is released through a tube on the other end and you use a stopwatch to time how fast it takes the bass to reconfigure and go to the scent tube. It is amazing that a fish can smell scent a 100 ft. away and go to it. This is why I want all my custom baits leaving a scent trail in the water and equipped with a scented living rubber skirt. It seems to sew up the deal on Big Bass.

www.lakeoviachic.com - Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic

#11624903 - 05/25/16 08:03 AM Re: Beat The Heat - Catch More Fish [Re: Donald Harper]
Donald Harper Offline
TFF Guru

Thanks for the PM. R6crew. Elete is a great way to stay hydrated and I look forward to helping you.

#11626701 - 05/25/16 07:47 PM Re: Beat The Heat - Catch More Fish [Re: Donald Harper]
Epic backlash Offline
Pro Angler

Loc: Texas
I will vouche for this stuff, I use it and it works. This stuff keeps you feeling right on the hot days.

#11627466 - 05/26/16 07:56 AM Re: Beat The Heat - Catch More Fish [Re: Donald Harper]
Donald Harper Offline
TFF Guru

Thanks for the super Extract order bass cowboy. I truly appreciate your business.

#11627622 - 05/26/16 09:07 AM Re: Beat The Heat - Catch More Fish [Re: Donald Harper]
jackmason Offline
Extreme Angler

Loc: Plano
Do you have video of the bass in the 100'tank going to the scent? That would be pretty cool to see and help with selling the product.

#11628931 - 05/26/16 06:25 PM Re: Beat The Heat - Catch More Fish [Re: Donald Harper]
Donald Harper Offline
TFF Guru

Sorry my Biotech works at a government facility. They do not allow any pictures or videos to be made there. That would be cool and I would really love to see it. I only know what he has told me about the test.

#11631057 - 05/27/16 05:51 PM Re: Beat The Heat - Catch More Fish [Re: Donald Harper]
Donald Harper Offline
TFF Guru

Thanks RockNBass for the Extract order. I truly appreciate your business.

#11631937 - 05/28/16 10:23 AM Re: Beat The Heat - Catch More Fish [Re: Donald Harper]
Donald Harper Offline
TFF Guru

Thanks for Email Mr. Carter and the super order. I know your construction workers will appreciate the electrolytes.

#11631968 - 05/28/16 10:50 AM Re: Beat The Heat - Catch More Fish [Re: Donald Harper]
Bruce's Guide Service Offline
TFF Team Angler

Loc: southlake
Donald

Does the extract change the taste of water. Could it be added to say Gator aide mix. I need to find something new. The pickle juice works for me but i would like to try something else. I have tried just about every product out there. Both my son and i drink lots of water everyday but i drip with perspiration very heavily
State Licensed Irrigation
LI0017483

Fishing Texas lakes one at a time

#11631981 - 05/28/16 11:01 AM Re: Beat The Heat - Catch More Fish [Re: Donald Harper]
BCOU Offline
Outdoorsman

Loc: Sweetwater, Texas
Any side effects to the electrolytes in this dosage, especially with high blood pressure ?

#11633318 - 05/29/16 08:40 AM Re: Beat The Heat - Catch More Fish [Re: Donald Harper]
Donald Harper Offline
TFF Guru

Thanks Bruce and BCOU for the questions.

- Elete has very little taste. I do not count drops; just want take time. I put a small squirt in my water bottles. With the overload it taste like well water that most of us are not use to. The flavor is lemon; so I like that.
- Most fisherman drink liquids because they taste good; but are not good for you. You will stay fully hydrated with Elete.
- Elete can be put in any drink; so if you want Gatorade with all that sugar then Elete will still do its job.
- There are no side effect with Elete, like many of the other Sports Drinks have. It has no sugar and very low Sodium.
- It is simply all the right minerals to keep you hydrated; containing everything you need and nothing you do not need.

#11634973 - 05/30/16 08:17 AM Re: Beat The Heat - Catch More Fish [Re: Donald Harper]
Donald Harper Offline
TFF Guru

Memorial Day flag

#11638385 - 05/31/16 05:49 PM Re: Beat The Heat - Catch More Fish [Re: Donald Harper]
Donald Harper Offline
TFF Guru

Thanks Mr. Foust for the phone conversation and super order for both products. I appreciate your business.

#11638411 - 05/31/16 05:59 PM Re: Beat The Heat - Catch More Fish [Re: Donald Harper]
Bruce's Guide Service Offline
TFF Team Angler

Loc: southlake
Order placed.
State Licensed Irrigation
LI0017483

Fishing Texas lakes one at a time

#11639788 - 06/01/16 09:46 AM Re: Beat The Heat - Catch More Fish [Re: Bruce's Guide Service]
Donald Harper Offline
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: Bruce's Guide Service
Order placed.

Hay Bruce:
Order did not come through or did you order off Elete's website? Sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Donald

Edited by Donald Harper (06/01/16 11:02 AM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide