859398 Topics
11274772 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Topic Options
#11616924 - 05/21/16 06:56 PM Sold
Trent Greer Offline
Angler

Loc: Modesto, California
I decided to sell the other reel I have just like the one I sold to Kurt I am not sure if I will get pictures up or not. I used pretty much the same add as before just changing a few words here and there to save time here it is below.

Used Shimano Curado E5 with Box ABEC 9 Ceramic Hybrid Spool Bearings with original handle showing some signs of wear which is to be expected. The paint job has a very small amount of boat rash unlike the last reel I just sold to Kurt. I also have a HAWGTECK Carbon Fiber Handle Assembly with oversized cork knobs which is an optional $50.00 the handle alone runs $59.00 without bearings or cork knobs. This is the Original HAWGTECH Handle I believe which works great on this reel and looks nice I just do not use this reel often enough as I am a Daiwa guy so this reel deserves a loving Shimano Owner. Honestly I had two of these both with HAWGTECH handles I just sold the other one I am asking $130.00 firm for the reel with stock handle twenty dollars less than the one that I just sold. If you want the HAWGTECH Handle Included the price will be $180.00 firm TYD. My camera is not working but I hope to have a friend take some pictures for me on his cell phone you can email me and I will forward them to you but right now it is a no go. I go by first post, pm or email saying they want it at full price not by who is available to pay me first I just want to be as fair as possible. Again I am asking $130.00 firm for the reel without the HAWGTECH Handle Assembly or $180.00 with HAWGTECH Handle, "pictures below is exactly what the HAWTECH Handle Assembly looks like but obviously these are not the reels that I have for sale, again email me for those pics". It comes with a silver cap also if you like that instead and stock handle will be included if you buy the HAWGTECH Handle Assembly. I also have the original Hawgtech Assembly box if you want that too. Feel free to ask me any questions just send me a pm or email me at trentgreer@att.net

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...e=3&theater
Check out review of reel below, how much it weighs, gear ratio I forgot to add for those who do not know ehat E5 or E7 stands for
http://www.tackletour.com/reviewshimanocuradoe5.html

Edited by Trent Greer (05/25/16 10:12 PM)

#11617449 - 05/21/16 11:13 PM Re: Shimano Curado E5 With Upgrades [Re: Trent Greer]
taylormade820 Offline
Outdoorsman

Loc: Dallas
If one is an E7 I'll take it

#11617510 - 05/22/16 12:29 AM Re: Shimano Curado E5 With Upgrades [Re: taylormade820]
Trent Greer Offline
Angler

Sorry both the one I have for sale and the one I have not put up for sale yet is an E5. For people who do not know E5 stands for a Gear Ratio of 5.0:1

#11618079 - 05/22/16 11:29 AM Re: Shimano Curado E5 With Upgrades [Re: Trent Greer]
Trent Greer Offline
Angler

1 Reel and reel handle sold to KurtisM13

I have one more of the exact same reel and handle that I decided to sell.

Edited by Trent Greer (05/22/16 07:14 PM)

#11618803 - 05/22/16 07:02 PM Re: Shimano Curado E5 With Upgrades [Re: Trent Greer]
Trent Greer Offline
Angler

I decided to sell the other reel I have just like the one I sold to Kurt I am not sure if I will get pictures up or not. I used pretty much the same add as before just changing a few words here and there to save time here it is below.

Used Shimano Curado E5 with Box ABEC 9 Ceramic Hybrid Spool Bearings with original handle showing some signs of wear which is to be expected. The paint job has a very small amount of boat rash unlike the last reel I just sold to Kurt. I also have a HAWGTECK Carbon Fiber Handle Assembly with oversized cork knobs which is an optional $50.00 the handle alone runs $59.00 without bearings or cork knobs. This is the Original HAWGTECH Handle I believe which works great on this reel and looks nice I just do not use this reel often enough as I am a Daiwa guy so this reel deserves a loving Shimano Owner. Honestly I had two of these both with HAWGTECH handles I just sold the other one I am asking $130.00 firm for the reel with stock handle twenty dollars less than the one that I just sold. If you want the HAWGTECH Handle Included the price will be $180.00 TYD. My camera is not working but I hope to have a friend take some pictures for me on his cell phone you can email me and I will forward them to you right now I do not. I go by first post, pm or email not by who is available to pay me first I just want to be as fair as possible. Again I am asking $130.00 firm for the reel without the HAWGTECH Handle Assembly or $180.00 with HAWGTECH Handle, "pictures below is exactly what the HAWTECH Handle Assembly looks like but obviously these are not the reels that I have for sale, again email me for those pics". It comes with a silver cap also if you like that instead and stock handle will be included if you buy the HAWGTECH Handle Assembly. I also have the original Hawgtech Assembly box if you want that too. Feel free to ask me any questions just send me a pm or email me at trentgreer@att.net

Edited by Trent Greer (05/22/16 08:34 PM)

#11621894 - 05/24/16 02:55 AM Re: Shimano Curado E5 With Upgrades [Re: Trent Greer]
Trent Greer Offline
Angler

Good morning TFF grin

#11622764 - 05/24/16 12:14 PM Re: Shimano Curado E5 With Upgrades [Re: Trent Greer]
Trent Greer Offline
Angler

Shimano Curado price drop to $125.00 TYD OR $175.00 TYD WITH THE HAWGTECH Handle Assembly included.

#11624102 - 05/24/16 08:29 PM Re: Shimano Curado E5 With Upgrades [Re: Trent Greer]
Trent Greer Offline
Angler

The reel has been sold to Todd but the HAWGTECH Handle Assembly is still available but first I have to offer it to someone who asked for it first. I will be asking more though as that was a package deal price.

#11625240 - 05/25/16 10:02 AM Sold please delete [Re: Trent Greer]
Trent Greer Offline
Angler

Handle is sold to p2geo thanks Giovanny please delete.

Edited by Trent Greer (05/25/16 10:10 PM)

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide