Want To Lease Bass Lakes:
I am in need of 3 large lakes that are currently holding good Bass to manage and develop into an excellent Bass fishing property. Most of you that know me realize that I have been spending years taking customers to Mexico. I have a great customer base of about 25 older fisherman like myself that would like to have a few great private lakes to fish here in Texas. We are just getting to old to make those two day drives to Mexico. I am looking for lakes that can produce from 3 to 7 lb. Bass to date. I will manage these lakes into even better fisheries with a few years of tinder loving care.
I would expect to be on you property at least once a month with customers. I fish with no more that two fisherman in my boat on any given day. I will always be there with my customers to see that all rules are followed and all gates into the property are closed/locked.
- You can expect at least $300 to $600 per fishing day; if you had rather lease by the day.
- You can expect a yearly lease of $2,000 to $10,000 depending on the quality of Bass in your lake.
- You can expect me to spend from $5,000 to $10,000 yearly on the feeding and management program.
- I would expect to have the exclusive to the lakes that I am spending money to develop on a long term lease.
- In return you will have a great fishery when I leave the lease.
Donald Harper - 432-553-1874
$200 finders fee is available for any contact that develops into a lease.
Edited by Donald Harper (05/26/16 10:26 AM)
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic