facebook
Forum Stats
102700 Members
61 Forums
858630 Topics
11263729 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Topic Options
#11611996 - 05/19/16 07:51 AM For sale: Tickets to API big bass tourney at Fork June 3-4
LipRippinLanders -BryanLanders Offline
Extreme Angler

Loc: College Station, TX
Most of you know about the tourney that API puts on at Lake Fork every year but if you don't then you owe it to yourself to be at this one and witness one of the better tournaments of the year.

The east Texas chapter of the API is holding their tournament Friday June 3rd and Saturday June 4th. NOTE: the tourney is Friday and Saturday!

I can't go this year. In the past when I've not been able to go I have offered my tickets for sale on the TFF and have always moves them very quickly and had people waiting in line to be next in case the buyer backs out.

They are doing it a little different this year. I have to buy my tickets by June 1st or I lose my spot for next year and I don't want to lose my spot.

I probably can get more than two tickets this year, but I will simply make the purchase as soon as someone buys a minimum of two.

The way it will work is you will have to PayPal me the full amount, I will purchase the tickets online in my name (so that I keep my spot for next year), and you will pick up the tickets at registration on Thursday Jund 2nd at Lake Fork Marina.

They feed you an awesome dinner on both Thursday and Friday nights.

Door prizes will be drawn on Friday night and you must be present to win. The first door prize is a brand new FREE SKEETER BASS BOAT! You can win a boat even if you don't catch a fish. They give away hundreds of door prizes Friday night so your chances of winning something is very good. They have rods, reels, gift certificates, Yeti coolers, etc.

NOTE: whomever buys the tickets from me agrees to the following:
If you win any prizes they are yours to keep. However, if you win the boat, I want $500.

You can read a list of the rules at the following link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2016-east-texas-chapter-api-bass-tournament-tickets-22289085254
Please take a second to look over the rules before committing to buying the tickets.

I'm not making money on the tickets. Selling for face value at $160 each. You can see on the link that is what they are charging me when I go to eventbrite to buy them.

Call or text me on my cell: 979-595-8410

I will be at Toledo Bend for the Sealy Outdoors tourney this weekend and there isn't great reception there so if I don't answer immediately just hang tight and I will get back to you.

If more than one person wants the tickets I will try to get more than the two that I usually buy. However, I will take the first person that can send the money via PayPal so I can go ahead and get them reserved.

I will forward you the email receipt so that you can print it out and get checked in at the tourney on Thursday.

If you have questions you can post them here or text/call me, but please check the link I provided above for details about the tourney to make sure you understand the dates, times, rules, etc.

One year I sold the tickets and the guy that bought them on here got first and second in the crappie division and one a whole bunch of money. Check the link because I don't know if they are doing crappie this year or not. I didn't read that far down the list.

#11618960 - 05/22/16 07:58 PM Re: For sale: Tickets to API big bass tourney at Fork June 3-4 [Re: LipRippinLanders -BryanLanders]
Extreme Angler

TTT

#11621857 - 05/23/16 11:52 PM Re: For sale: Tickets to API big bass tourney at Fork June 3-4 [Re: LipRippinLanders -BryanLanders]
Extreme Angler

TTT

#11623498 - 05/24/16 05:02 PM Re: For sale: Tickets to API big bass tourney at Fork June 3-4 [Re: LipRippinLanders -BryanLanders]
Extreme Angler

TTT

#11624954 - 05/25/16 08:24 AM Re: For sale: Tickets to API big bass tourney at Fork June 3-4 [Re: LipRippinLanders -BryanLanders]
Extreme Angler

TTT

#11627479 - 05/26/16 08:01 AM Re: For sale: Tickets to API big bass tourney at Fork June 3-4 [Re: LipRippinLanders -BryanLanders]
Extreme Angler

TTT

#11633670 - 05/29/16 12:46 PM Re: For sale: Tickets to API big bass tourney at Fork June 3-4 [Re: LipRippinLanders -BryanLanders]
Extreme Angler

TTT

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide