Forums59
Topics1,038,956
Posts13,956,396
Members144,184
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Dude in a white/black Legend on Pool this morning [Re: ssmith] #11605000 05/16/16 05:17 AM
John P085 Offline
Angler
Angler
Originally Posted By: ssmith
there should be a special section for folks that think they have been mistreated on the water an don't HAVE THE BALLS to say anything until they get home.

Fixed it for you.

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Dude in a white/black Legend on Pool this morning [Re: Clark3] #11605178 05/16/16 12:32 PM
fouzman Offline
Methuselah
Methuselah
Originally Posted By: Clark3
I would've told him to move (I've never had someone not leave when you tell them off)

But three weeks ago I was pre fishing for a tournament and had a buddy in another boat on another part of the lake. Guy does the same thing to him, he politely asked the guy to give him some space and the guy mouthed back and asked if he wanted to take it to the shore, real douchebag. While I don't recommend this, I think it is hillarious. So my buddy saw him headed back to the ramp later in the day. Guy was by him self. He pull up to the dock. Tied off his boat and went to get his truck. My buddy proceeded to un tie the cleat at the dock and the 15 mph wind did the rest.

May sound messed up, but if you're going to act like a douche on the water and try to get violent, you better watch the quiet guys who have the brains to get to ya.

That is messed up. Your buddy was a dikk! Two wrongs never make a right, especially when it involves possibly damaging someone's boat by setting it adrift. Your buddy deserved to have his a** kicked.

"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out" - Zachary Troy Schrah - a young man with vision far beyond his years.
Re: Dude in a white/black Legend on Pool this morning [Re: fouzman] #11605186 05/16/16 12:38 PM
Darren Heavner Offline
Angler
Angler
Originally Posted By: fouzman
I would've told him to move (I've never had someone not leave when you tell them off)

But three weeks ago I was pre fishing for a tournament and had a buddy in another boat on another part of the lake. Guy does the same thing to him, he politely asked the guy to give him some space and the guy mouthed back and asked if he wanted to take it to the shore, real douchebag. While I don't recommend this, I think it is hillarious. So my buddy saw him headed back to the ramp later in the day. Guy was by him self. He pull up to the dock. Tied off his boat and went to get his truck. My buddy proceeded to un tie the cleat at the dock and the 15 mph wind did the rest.

May sound messed up, but if you're going to act like a douche on the water and try to get violent, you better watch the quiet guys who have the brains to get to ya.

That is messed up. Your buddy was a dikk! Two wrongs never make a right, especially when it involves possibly damaging someone's boat by setting it adrift. Your buddy deserved to have his a** kicked.

+1

Re: Dude in a white/black Legend on Pool this morning [Re: wlgorman] #11605199 05/16/16 12:45 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Women, you sound like a bunch of women.

Re: Dude in a white/black Legend on Pool this morning [Re: wlgorman] #11605217 05/16/16 12:58 PM
Okie Poke Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
I appreciate this thread......got some time to waste this morn.

😎 Dallas Cowboys....eventual Superbowl Champions 😎

Re: Dude in a white/black Legend on Pool this morning [Re: wlgorman] #11605222 05/16/16 01:01 PM
J
jimmye123 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
J
Originally Posted By: wlgorman
Originally Posted By: jimmye123
So the only legend I seen on the lake today was me, white also and black and blue, probably me, if u were in a camouflage boat, u were clearly fishing shallow, on the bank, I stopped 150 ft from that one and gave rt of passage, now if u were in a triton I stopped 100 ads out on the point, and was 3 casting lengths from even big considered close, by all means have the whole lake to yourself, if I caught your fish, sorry... lol

Yeah I was the camo boat. Regardless, I was on the point, you guys came up within pitching distance of me and started fishing the one isolated bush on the point, that I could have and planned on turning my body around to cast at. No worries, maybe try to be more considerate of your fellow anglers.

So we even spoke that day, I asked were u catching any fish, talked, I pulled up on the open lake side, u were beating the bank plety far away from brush, sorry if I stepped on your toes, didn't know what you were going g to fish, also we had a conversation then come on a forum and bash me?

Fun-N-Sun Metro Director
06 Legend le21
Fast cars, fast boats,
Re: Dude in a white/black Legend on Pool this morning [Re: fouzman] #11605228 05/16/16 01:04 PM
A
Andrew Y'Barbo Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
A
Originally Posted By: fouzman

Something tells me....This didn't happen...... However, this might be a fast way to end up in a hospital or morgue.

Y'all should try public duck hunting. Nothing like 4am arguements in freezing water or midnight blind burning excursions. Or getting peppered by bb's from someone that decided to hunt a cross the slew from you.

Re: Dude in a white/black Legend on Pool this morning [Re: jimmye123] #11605230 05/16/16 01:05 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Originally Posted By: wlgorman
So the only legend I seen on the lake today was me, white also and black and blue, probably me, if u were in a camouflage boat, u were clearly fishing shallow, on the bank, I stopped 150 ft from that one and gave rt of passage, now if u were in a triton I stopped 100 ads out on the point, and was 3 casting lengths from even big considered close, by all means have the whole lake to yourself, if I caught your fish, sorry... lol

Yeah I was the camo boat. Regardless, I was on the point, you guys came up within pitching distance of me and started fishing the one isolated bush on the point, that I could have and planned on turning my body around to cast at. No worries, maybe try to be more considerate of your fellow anglers.

So we even spoke that day, I asked were u catching any fish, talked, I pulled up on the open lake side, u were beating the bank plety far away from brush, sorry if I stepped on your toes, didn't know what you were going g to fish, also we had a conversation then come on a forum and bash me?

I have fished in close proximity to jimmy123 on squaw numerous times, he has always been respectful, I'm going with jimmy on this one.

Re: Dude in a white/black Legend on Pool this morning [Re: Clark3] #11605240 05/16/16 01:13 PM
K
kellisag Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
K

Your buddy deserves an [censored] whipping, if he felt he needed to "get even" he should have took the guys offer to get on the bank and settle it.

Re: Dude in a white/black Legend on Pool this morning [Re: wlgorman] #11605255 05/16/16 01:20 PM
C
coachallentca Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
C
Jimmy stop causing problems. Stay off my holes buddy.. Guys Jimmy is a good man and always shows respect. Something is just not right about this story.

Re: Dude in a white/black Legend on Pool this morning [Re: coachallentca] #11605259 05/16/16 01:24 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Originally Posted By: coachallentca
Jimmy stop causing problems. Stay off my holes buddy.. Guys Jimmy is a good man and always shows respect. Something is just not right about this story.

Must be that new boat jimmy is running, next thing he will be in a jersey, flat bill and some white costas. Lol

Re: Dude in a white/black Legend on Pool this morning [Re: wlgorman] #11605270 05/16/16 01:27 PM
B
Bass&More Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
B
coach Opinions 32 juggle Facts 1 de
Opinions, still the undefeated and remaining champion of the TFF bow_down peep

Re: Dude in a white/black Legend on Pool this morning [Re: wlgorman] #11605279 05/16/16 01:29 PM
P
patriot07 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
P
What purpose does it serve to not say anything to him when he does it and then come on the forum and bash him?

If someone pulls up close, why don't you pull up next to him and ask him how the bite has been, trade a few lures, drinks, snacks, fishing stories, etc.? Let's help each other out and be friends on the water. No need to imagine that every other boat on the lake is your enemy. Let's make the outdoors more of a brotherhood and less of a battlefield.

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
- Soren Kierkegaard
Re: Dude in a white/black Legend on Pool this morning [Re: WAWI] #11605306 05/16/16 01:42 PM
C
coachallentca Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted By: whatsaweighin
Originally Posted By: coachallentca

Must be that new boat jimmy is running, next thing he will be in a jersey, flat bill and some white costas. Lol

Yea Jimmy is Big timing us now. He will forget about us little guys that got him where he is today..

Re: Dude in a white/black Legend on Pool this morning [Re: patriot07] #11605315 05/16/16 01:44 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Originally Posted By: patriot07
What purpose does it serve to not say anything to him when he does it and then come on the forum and bash him?

If someone pulls up close, why don't you pull up next to him and ask him how the bite has been, trade a few lures, drinks, snacks, fishing stories, etc.? Let's help each other out and be friends on the water. No need to imagine that every other boat on the lake is your enemy. Let's make the outdoors more of a brotherhood and less of a battlefield.

Bahahahahahahahaha

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide