KBW, Thanks for the info.
The old man from down the street wants to head out there next week for a few days. We're going to try and catch some blue cats, then switch over to whites and hopefully catch a few hybrids. Will arrive on the 18th, come home on the 21st. Hopefully we will miss the crowd. 60% chance of rain might keep people home. I'm looking on the positive side, 40% chance it won't rain, and cloud cover will be a good thing.
A man should be able to saddle his own horse and kill his own snakes.
PB 29lb, 37.5" Blue Cat (Rod and Reel)
PB 38lb, 40" Blue Cat (Jug Line)
2014 Blue Wave, 2000 Pure Bay, 175 Evinrude