Hi, i thought i would want to share this with you bankers in case if you didn't know already.
To us banker fishmen, those tools are one of our best friends. even for boaters as well.
But, there was one thing that really bothered me when i used them. satellite images are not real time. in fact, very outdated. that's not cool if you want to get an idea of geography of an area to locate some accessible spots. u see the spot and u drive one hour to find out that area you saw is now flooded.. Not cool.
so, this what i found.
1. u gotta use google earth.
2. go to layer in the bottom right corner
3. unselect all and select only cloud and radar.
4. zoom in and view your map now.
5. u should see maps only few hours behind.
6. verdict, based on the image, i don't get to fish because the area is flooded.