There's no doubt you make some of your best friends you will ever have in your life by guiding people fishing and every year the friendships grows. Maybe it's my age maybe it's the people but fishing brings people together like nothing else I know. I just wanted to get that out there.

We had a good trip today it wasn't a awesome trip but we had fun and that's the big part of this have fun enjoying the people your with and hopefully send them home with a big bag of fillets.

Lots of fish stories told after all these years and every year new customers come along to add their stores.

Thanks guy's and I know I will see you again soon.

Please keep me in mind when you are looking for a fishing guide on Richland Chambers Lake. I pride myself in doing everything possible to ensure you have the very best angling experience. I would hope you would allow me the pleasure of working with you to create fishing memories that will last a lifetime. Let's go catch some fish on Richland Chambers Lake. Have some boys and girls who want to fish, no problem bring them along. I enjoy having young people on board. Give me a call at 214-728-3310 and let's do some fishing. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.