Berkley Power Worm 7"
One of my favorite worms is the Power Worm in blue fleck. It's a pretty standard rig and has worked since worms were first introduced. It's a good ol' fashioned stand-by bait. I rig mine on either a Carolina Rig or a Texas Rig. Decoy KG Worm17 Hook
I rig the Power Worm on a 4/0 KG Worm hook. It's a strong and sharp hook, and it has the wide gap. That allows the hook to penetrate a lot of plastic easier. Zoom Trick Worm
I like to use a trick worm on a shakey head for finesse presentations. It's also a great worm for skipping under docks and brush. Lots of colors to choose from, and like the Power Worm, it's considered by me and many anglers to be a confidence bait. I usually go for bubblegum during the Spring and green pumpkin during the rest of the year. Picasso Shakedown Tungsten Shakey Head
I rig the Trick Worm on this jighead 90% of the time. It's made with tungsten so you can feel the bottom and your bites a lot better! It also has a great hook on it and I like the screw-type keeper. The other 10% of the time I Texas rig it on a 4/0 Decoy KG Worm hook. Roboworm Fat Straight Tail
For drop shots I LOVE using a Roboworm. These worms are super cheap but incredibly effective. I can't tell you how many fish I've caught on a Roboworm. It's a hand-poured worm so it's super soft, and the fish hold on to it really well. Gamakatsu Aaron Martens G Finesse Drop Shot Hook
I always thread the Roboworm on this hook. Be careful with these hooks because they are the sharpest hooks on the market. Period! I've gone through countless brands of drop shot hooks looking for the right one, and these are it. They also apply a silky coating to the hook which helps it penetrate the fish's mouth easier. Yamamoto Senko 5"
During the spawn, this is the best bait I've ever used. Countless big fish on this bait. They're expensive and soft, but you catch more fish than other knockoffs. The salt formula that Gary Yamamoto has put into these baits is unknown by every bait company. That's why the Original Senko out-performs other stickbaits. Gamakatsu Skip Gap Hook
90% of the time I rig my senko weightless on this hook. It has a skip gap near the eye of the hook that really keeps the Senko on there better. Netbait C-Mac Worm
If you like fishing ledges or if you fish where there are big fish, definitely throw the 11" or 15" C-Mac worm! It has a big profile and a crazy tail action that fish love! You can also swim it through some grass or pads too! Plum is my favorite color.Decoy Flippin Hook
If I'm Texas rigging the bait, I use this flipping hook. It's super strong and it helps you get the big fish out of heavy cover. I also like the unique bait keeper that comes on this hook, it keeps your bait up there easily. If I'm Carolina rigging the bait, I use the the Decoy KG 4/0 hook. Reaction Innovations Pocket Rocket
And finally, the Pocket Rocket. I use this exclusively on a wacky rig. It's great during the Spring for bedding bass and for skipping underneath docks. It has a nice, enticing action on the fall and it's great for high pressured days. Gamakatsu Wacky Hook
These are my favorite wacky hooks and they've worked well for me. It has a good hook on the weedguard is good at keeping your bait from getting hung up.