Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
kbarnes027, Fxrspud 12, Bryce Everest, gclarkla, ToasterWEyes
106343 Registered Users
Top Posters
TexDawg 86899
hopalong 78788
Pilothawk 75537
JDavis7873® 67385
John175 ® 65714
FattyMcButterpants 60793
Derek 🐝 58852
Tritonman 57702
LoneStarSon® 53688
SkeeterRonnie 53097
facebook
Forum Stats
106343 Members
61 Forums
861721 Topics
12247985 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Topic Options
#11542764 - 04/14/16 02:35 PM Wal-Mart Childeren Mircle Network tournament
mrider Offline
Outdoorsman

Registered: 03/19/12
Posts: 22
Loc: East texas

2ND Annual Walmart Children’s Miracle Network Fishing Tournament
]Please join us for a day of fishing!
May 7, 2016 at Gilmer Lake
Cost $100 per team ($50 per fisherman)-Two fisherman per boat max

Each Team will be allowed to weigh in up to 5 fish! Each fish must be at least 18 inches long!
No dead fish will be weighed!

Payout will be 75% of Entries! The remaining 25% will go to Children’s Miracle Network
1st Place 50% Payout 2nd Place 15% Payout 3rd Place 10% Payout
Entry Fee includes $5.00 Big Bass Pot with 100% Payout

Registration and Live Well Checks start at 5:00 am the day of the Tournament
Fishing from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
Must be in line to weigh in fish by 2 pm

All State and Local Regulations for fishing and boating must be adhered to!

Pre-Registration until Friday, April 29, 2016
Return to: At Gilmer Walmart in person or mail to Walmart #146
1102 US Hwy 271 North, Gilmer, Texas 75644

Name:_____________________________________Telephone:__________________________
Address:_______________________________________________________________________
Name:_____________________________________Telephone:__________________________
Address:_______________________________________________________________________

Please make all checks payable to: Children’s Miracle Network
Questions: Email deihag3203@gmail.com Telephone: Kay @ 903-797-6501

Top
#11569413 - 04/27/16 03:14 PM Re: Wal-Mart Childeren Mircle Network tournament [Re: mrider]
mrider71 Offline
Green Horn

Registered: 05/14/12
Posts: 4
bump

Top
#11582385 - 05/04/16 09:03 AM Re: Wal-Mart Childeren Mircle Network tournament [Re: mrider]
Allen Bass Fisher Online   content
Extreme Angler

Registered: 08/05/04
Posts: 2002
Loc: Allen, TX
Sounds like a worthy cause. How many boats did they get last year?

Top



© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide