I have several reasons why I love bass fishing:
1. I love the anticipation of the strike...
2. Also, a few lakes that I fish around here, I know on any cast I could set the hook on a 10 pounder.
3. I have a love/hate relationship with the intense moments between hooking the fish and landing it.
4. I always feel like I would get bored if I don't catch a fish on every cast, but at the end of a trip where I've only caught 1 or 2 fish, I say to myself "huh, I didn't get bored.."
5. I love a good topwater or spinnerbait bite.
Edited by bigbass94 (04/12/16 03:25 PM)
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." - Doug Larson