Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
SweetTexasT, grndadkc, tigers876, CJW, Fishhook91
105464 Registered Users
Top Posters
TexDawg 85637
hopalong 78097
Pilothawk 74952
JDavis7873® 67382
John175 ® 64402
FattyMcButterpants 60667
Derek 🐝 58039
Tritonman 57517
LoneStarSon® 53065
SkeeterRonnie 52941
facebook
Forum Stats
105464 Members
60 Forums
848542 Topics
12093646 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Topic Options
#11528565 - 04/07/16 08:47 PM FAZE 4 BASS CLUB first tournament of 2016
Bruce Allen Offline
Extreme Angler

Registered: 06/11/06
Posts: 2032
Loc: Lake Fork, Texas
Thursday morning was cold enough at the 6:30 AM start but it sure warmed up fast after about 10 AM and off came all of the clothing.

While some members struggled the teams that won found fish on yet another tough day on Lake Fork.

First Place Team of Bill Ailes and Mac McDaniel brought in 5 bass for 14.31 pounds and Mac had the 5.80 lunker.
The second place team of Bob Roberts and partner John Shinn caught 7 bass for 11.54 anchored by Bob's 4.93 lunker.
Third place team went to Jack White and John Berech with 2 bass for 1.72.

FAZE 4 fishes once a month at Lake Fork using a draw team format. Teams may not fish together for more than one month in a row. Members must already be a member of the Lake Fork Anglers (LFA) and own a boat. Tournament are 8 hours long and payback 80% with the other 20% saved for awards and the free Championship to be held in December.

For information on joining the Lake Fork Anglers e-mail me at sjbasser@aol.com or PM me on here. The LFA is currently at it's cap but will take new members as guests which do get to fish on a regular basis. The LFA fishes every other Thursday daytime at Lake Fork only.
_________________________
Lake Fork Anglers
Faze 4 Bass Anglers
Hard Core..Major League Fishing format
www.bassfin.com/

Lake Fork Sportsman's Association
www.lakeforksa.com/

Contact me to schedule the LFSA Live Release Boat for your Lake Fork tournaments.






Top
#11550606 - 04/18/16 02:42 PM Re: FAZE 4 BASS CLUB first tournament of 2016 [Re: Bruce Allen]
Bruce Allen Offline
Extreme Angler

Registered: 06/11/06
Posts: 2032
Loc: Lake Fork, Texas
The Lake Fork Anglers now has some openings for boaters. Before you can fish Faze 4 you must be a member of the LFA for at least 2 months and then be invited to join. Of which all LFA members are.

The LFA fishes every other Thursday at Lake Fork only, daytime only for 8 hour tournaments using a pre-determinded list of boaters and co-anglers making sure that the same members do not fish together 2 or more tournaments in a row. Tournaments are $13, annual dues is $5, and we generally pay out 6 to 7 places and lunker out of $11. It is not about the money.

It is about guys getting together to fish on a friendly basis where everyone has the opportunity to learn new techniques, new baits and learn how to get around Lake Fork safer. This benefits everyone and it has shown by the many members personal and club "bests" that are broken at nearly every tournament.

If you are interested in joining the Lake Fork Anglers Bass Club PM me or e-mail me at sjbasser@aol.com
_________________________
Lake Fork Anglers
Faze 4 Bass Anglers
Hard Core..Major League Fishing format
www.bassfin.com/

Lake Fork Sportsman's Association
www.lakeforksa.com/

Contact me to schedule the LFSA Live Release Boat for your Lake Fork tournaments.






Top



© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide