1. Georgetown is a tough lake to fish and find fish
2. We are right in the middle of the post spawn, some of the whites are still up river, some back at the lake
3. Clear lake, go light. Light tackle, light line.
4. Rarely any gulls to watch for, but if you do see birds, don't go blasting into them with your big motor. The lake is fished hard all year, and the fish will turn off immediately.
5. IF you do find them, you'll have to keep moving because the fish typically are on the move in this lake
6. And most importantly, there are just as many hybrids as whites in the lake, make sure you know how to tell the difference if you plan to keep any.