Grapevine Wednesday Evening Tournament #11510263 03/30/16 05:15 AM
F
fishingrodude Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
F
Anglers,
I will be at Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World Grapevine at the front entrance/exit on Wednesday March 30th at 4:45 pm to get everyone signed up for the Grapevine Wednesday Evening Tournament. Hopefully the anticipated rain will end and give us a break for the tournament. I will be there rain or shine.We have negotiated a half price launch at Silver Lake Marina for our tournament participants at the only ramp open. Participants can start leaving marina at 5:40pm to go to their fishing spots. The first 200 members will receive a Strike King Gift Pack valued at $25 to offset the $25 annual membership. Thank you Strike King!
Lews Challenge flipping Contest at each event. Winner receives a $25 Lews voucher. Thank You Lews!
One Place per five paid with an additional place of Owner Hooks at each event. Thank You Owner!
Qualify for the King of the Evening Tournaments Championship that will have a 200% payout!
Victory Fishing Events
Evening Series
Wednesday Evening on Grapevine Lake
Fishing Hours: 6pm till 9:30pm
Register at: Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World Grapevine
Register From: 4:45pm till 6pm
Team Entry: $70
Optional 7lb. Super Bass: $10
On Grapevine Lake, a Largemouth Bass Must be 14 inches and less or 18 inches or greater to qualify for weigh-in. A smallmouth Bass must be at least 14 inches to qualify for weigh-in. Kentucky Spotted Bass have no length limit. The Super Bass must be 7lbs. or larger to qualify.

Re: Grapevine Wednesday Evening Tournament [Re: fishingrodude] #11511343 03/30/16 05:45 PM
T
txstate2012 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
T
I will not be able to make it out there today but good luck to all yall that do. Hopefully see yall out there next week

Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?

John 11:25-26

Re: Grapevine Wednesday Evening Tournament [Re: fishingrodude] #11511446 03/30/16 06:29 PM
JBellZX250 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Just curious. What is your pay out percentage and how does the King of the evening event work?

Jeff Bell/Realtor JeffBellKW@gmail.com
Keller Williams Realty (817)713-0508
Re: Grapevine Wednesday Evening Tournament [Re: fishingrodude] #11513022 03/31/16 06:23 AM
F
fishingrodude Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
F
I pay a 80% cash payout plus an additional place with an owner hook package, and a $25 Lew's product voucher at each event.
The championship pays 200%! Participants will receive 5 show points by fishing and entering a 2016 evening tournament series event plus one point per pound of bass caught by their team in any lake specific series tournament. The participants that accumulate the most points of the year on each of the tournament lakes during the 2016 season will receive a free team entry award into the King of the Evening Tournaments Championship. One participant from each lake will receive this award. Participants can fish in multiple lake series events to meet the championship qualifying point requirements, but the free entry awards will be based on points accumulated on one lake. A participant must accumulate 140 points during the 2016 season to qualify for the King of the Evening Tournaments Championship or finish in the top 50% points standings on a specific Evening Tournament Series lake. The championship will be held on a mystery lake to be determined.

Re: Grapevine Wednesday Evening Tournament [Re: fishingrodude] #11513557 03/31/16 02:53 PM
BlaiseWeimer Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
How many fished last night? And what were the results?

Last edited by BlaiseWeimer; 03/31/16 02:53 PM.
Re: Grapevine Wednesday Evening Tournament [Re: fishingrodude] #11513900 03/31/16 04:59 PM
F
fishingrodude Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
F
I was at the Bass Pro Grapevine all day yesterday with my weigh in trailer watching the weather. I feel it is imperative that I always show up early regardless the conditions. just prior to sign up time a big line of storms developed just west of Grapevine and it looked pretty bad. The storm arrived at sign up time with lightning and I made the decision to cancel the event for safety reasons. I have everyone's contact info and contacted them about my concerns prior to sign up and would keep them posted. I stayed at the registration site in case any new teams showed up. Last week with a big storm approaching I made sure everyone was off the lake and called two teams that I did not see at the weigh in. Everyone made it off the lake. We got lucky with the storm and as soon as I got loaded up after weigh in the storm hit with dime size hail, high winds, and lightning. I did not get any damage but it sure could have been worse. Folks just don't realize how dangerous it can be out on the lake. Personally I will fish in most conditions except for lightning. I have seen first hand what happens when a boat gets struck by lightning. Was at Lake Fork years ago fishing and a storm approached. We were catching fish and the lighting started hitting I insisted that we go back to the ramp. It was a pretty scary ride back to Oak Ridge. The storm calmed down a bit and several game warden's showed launched their boat and returned about 30 minutes later. The rain simmered down to a trickle so I went over and asked them what was going on and he pointed at an aluminum bass boat they towed back in. I started walking over toward the boat and the warden said you really don't want to go over there. That really made me curious so I went over to the boat. A man and a boy had got struck it had killed them and they were still cooking. I only tell you this because of the sadness and impact this made on me of how dangerous lighting is. My priority has to be safety first for everyone involved. I carry an emergency action plan along with a first aid kit,& other safety equipment to every event and keep my CPR, AED, and first aid certification current thru the American Heart Association. I want everyone to have fun in the events that I conduct but will do everything possible to make it safe and enjoyable for everyone. My events will remain safe and family friendly.
For more detailed information take a look at my website: http://www.victorybass.com
Thanks, Larry Ladnier

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide