Lake Tyler Spring Teams Event #2 is this Saturday March 26, 2016. Diane and I will be at the Marina Restaurant at 5:30 AM for registration and livewell checks. Due to a cancellation for Media Bass during the high water a couple of weeks ago Media Bass will also host there event the same day. We are OK with anglers who want to double up and fish both events. I do ask that you weigh with me first and I will return your fish to you to take to Tommy for your second weigh in.

Our format is after registration and livewell check you may launch and proceed to your first fishing spot, first cast at 6:50 AM all fishing ceases at 3:30 PM and proceed to the weigh in.

Hope you will join us for Event #2 of 5 qualifiers. If you fish this event and the remaining three you will qualify for our Lake Tyler Championship July 16-17, 2016.

Our Entry Fee is $130 which Includes BB and a $40 Membership for all anglers age 17 or older. Your Membership is good for all Lake Tyler, Lake Fork and Lake Texoma Spring Team and Solo Events in 2016.

Mark Howard
Text or Call 214-773-5451

Last edited by J C Outdoors; 03/25/16 02:49 PM.