The 2016 TPAF bass tournament is being held at Lake Nasworthy (San Angelo)June 15th and June 16th. I will cut and past the requirements to compete and if your not listed then please contact myself and i will find a way for you to get registered as a guest or co-angler. We usually have about 30-40 boats and its a great group of guys and gals. See the below list and register on line with the attached link. Again, please contact me with any questions! Texas Police Games registration
ELIGIBILITY: The Police Games require all competitors to meet the following basic standards, or have retired from an agency where, when employed, did meet these standards.
1. As your primary vocation be employed/retired as a law enforcement officer, parole, probation officer, correctional/detention officer on a full time basis. Retired military police officers from all branches of military service whose career duty assignment was law enforcement. Active reserve officers with at least one years service with the law enforcement agency who holds his/her commission (verification of active status and tenure is required) .
2. Law enforcement officers must meet the standards set forth by the state or country in which you work, and be certified in your state or country if your state or county requires such certification.
3. Fall within the guidelines of the agencies specifically included by the TPAF and not fall within those agencies specifically excluded by the TPAF, and if not specifically named be accepted in writing by the TPAF.
All Active duty Military of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Coast Guard
Airport Police Officers
All retired officers from agencies listed
Arson Investigators (Commissioned)
ATF Enforcement Officers
City Police Officers
City, County, and Private Detention/Correctional Officers that are agency certified and/or are employed full time.
County Constable Officers
County Sheriff’s Officers
Department of Homeland Security/Transportation Security Administration
Detention/correctional Officers from the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
District Attorney Prosecutors/ Investigators
Drug Enforcement Officers
Employees of the Texas Criminal Department of Justice that carry a hazardous duty classification
Federal Fish and Game Officers
Federal/State Parole/ Probation Officers
Firemen or Fire Fighters
Highway Patrol Officers
Hospital Police Officers as defined by 2.12 of the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure
Officers of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.
Port Authority Police
Railroad Peace Officers
Reserve Officers with a minimum of 1 year experience
School District Police Officers
State Park Rangers
State Police Officers
Texas Parks & Wildlife Law Enforcement Officers
University Police Officers
U.S. Department of State Law Enforcement Agents
U.S. Federal Law Enforcement Agents not specifically noted on this list
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
U.S. Park Rangers
U.S. Postal Inspectors
U.S. Secret Service
U.S.Customs and Border Protection
Volunteer Fire Fighters with a minimum of 1 year experience
Certified/Licensed Law Enforcement or Correction Officers from other Countries
Specifically Excluded But May Participate As A Sponsored Guest
Civilian employees of eligible agencies
The TPAF Board of Directors will refine and update, on an ongoing basis, an all inclusive list of eligible agencies which are not specifically named above).
Age classifications apply for both Male & Female (a competitor may compete in only one age category). Golf competitors, see golf schedule for differences in age classifications.
Category 1 Up to 29
Category 2 30 – 39
Category 3 40 – 49
Category 4 50 – 59
Category 5 60 – 69
Category 6 70 +
Category 7 Guests
1. Team/Partner members will compete at age of youngest member.
2. A competitor may enter only one age category in an event.