LoneStarSon® 51988
Forum Stats
102356 Members
60 Forums
853729 Topics
11196689 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Topic Options
#11493584 - 03/22/16 12:36 PM GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE from Fun N' Sun in Hurst!
Alex Finch Offline
Extreme Angler

Loc: Fate, Texas
Gave Fun N' Sun a call last week needing a new battery charger on short notice. I've been going to the lake and having a dead starting battery for a few months now, and really didnt want to deal with that during tournament season. Replaced the battery already, so figured it was my charger. Lance ordered one overnight for me, and I asked my wife to pick it up the next day. Price was very competitive, especially considering that they had to overnight it. Also, got rear-ended in the metro mess recently and bent my hitch and receiver. Didn't have a big enough wrench handy, so I sent a new hitch and receiver to the store with my wife and asked her to see if they could put it together. They did, no questions asked. Also, needed a life jacket for my friend that came to visit for the Mega Bass. Told them his size and they made sure we got one that would fit him. I always get great service at Fun N' Sun and even though I run a Triton, they still have great advice for me when I have an issue. I will be taking a close look at those Phoenix boats at FNS when I am in the market for a new boat.

And by the way, we just restocked them with a GREAT selection of Finch Nasty baits and weights! At the moment, Fun N' Sun is the exclusive dealer for my products in DFW. If you haven't had an opportunity to see my baits in person and you live out that way, Fun N' Sun is the place to go!

Thank you to the Fun N' Sun staff for all you do.

Online Orders:
E-mail Orders:

#11495185 - 03/23/16 08:04 AM Re: GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE from Fun N' Sun in Hurst! [Re: Alex Finch]
Donald Harper Offline
TFF Guru

Loc: Justin, TX.
I agree. Took my Skeeter in there on Monday. I had some issues that Nautical Mile where I purchased the boat failed to fix after I left it there for a month. Now get this one of the problems is the trailer has one brand of tires on the left and another brand on the right side. This issue was just noticed and not reported to Nautical Mile. They did not fix the other issues so I am in hopes that Fun-N-Sun can same me another long drive to Tyler. Hoping this is is something they can get corrected???
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. - Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide