[/color][color:#FF0000]2016 TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF CHRISTIAN BASS CLUBS
ANNUAL TOP SIX TOURNAMENT
DATE: Saturday May 7, 2016
LOCATION: *Lake CEDAR CREEK,
THERE IS A LAINCH FEE AMOUNT IS UNKNOWN
ENTRY DUE BY: April 22, 2016
CLUB ENTRY FEE: $125
CHECK IN: 5:00AM
RAMP AREA IS ALWAYS OPEN
FISHING HOURS: 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM
WEIGH IN: 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM BE IN LINE NO LATER THAN 2:30PM
REFRESHMENTS 3:00 PM – 3:45 PM
AWARDS: 3:30 PM
HOSTED BY: Irving Christian Anglers
CONTACT: Dave Ellis
*Subject to change if conditions cause park closure.
CLUB NAME __________________________________
CONTACT PERSON ____________________________
TEAM #1: Boater_____________________________
TEAM #2 Boater_____________________________
TEAM #3 Boater____________________________
Please provide Notification of Participation by April 22, 2016.
Mail entry form and fee to:
2113 Onetta Dr.
Irving, TX 75061
Make checks payable to “Dave Ellis”
Checks can be brought to the tournament check in, with prior notification.
2016 TACBC TOURNAMENT RULES
1. All federal, state, and local laws and
rules must be obeyed at all times.
2. Alcoholic beverages and non-
prescription narcotics are not allowed in
the possession of contestants during the
tournament or award ceremony.
3. Courtesy, Safe Boating, Sportsmanship,
and Conservation must be displayed by
contestants at all times.
4. Boats must have appropriate life vests
and an operational live well with an
5. All fishing must be done using only
6. Trolling with the combustion engine is
7. All scored fish must be at least 14” in
length and caught in a legal and
sporting manner during tournament time
in tournament waters.
8. Scoring will be by the total weight of up
to five fish per boat. Club team total will
be the sum of all three boats.
9. There will be a one pound penalty for
each dead fish submitted at weigh in.
10. Awards will include the travelling
tournament trophy for the first place
club, individual awards for the six team
members of the first place club, and an
individual award for the heaviest bass
weighed in for the tournament.
11. Each club must check in before
fishing. One member from each club
may check-in the entire team.
12. Team members may be changed
up to start time by notifying the check-in
13. THE CLUB THAT FINISHES IN LAST PLACE WILL HOST THE TOURNAMENT FOR 2017.