Main ingredients: 1 piece of carp/silver cap head (1kg), chopped pepper.
Seasonings: 2g salt, 3.5g monosodium glutamate, 1g of sugar, 35g hot sauce, 60g salad oil, 10g red oil, 10g ginger, 8g onion.
1. Wash the fish head clean and cut it into two halves, fish head back connected, chop pepper, chop green onions, mince ginger, and finely chop half garlic.
2. Then put the fish head in the bowl, then coated with oil.
3. Chopped pepper, ginger, salt, black beans, cooking wine sprinkled on the fish head.
4. Add water in the pot, after water boiling, put the bowl even with the fish head into the pot, steam until well cooked (about 10 minutes).
5. Spread chopped garlic and Onions minces on the head, then steam it for a minute.
6. Remove the bowl from the pot, then wok on the fire, put the oil till fry well hot, scoop up oil and pour on the fish head.