First post with photos, so not sure how this is going to turn out. I can send pics if needed.

I have a 2008 Skeeter SL190 purchased new from Plano Marine in 2010. I am the one owner and there is nothing hidden on this boat. Posted are pictures of the issues as well as the good stuff. I have a custom cover from that was made on the boat because it was going to stay in the driveway. When I got it home I found that it barely fit in my garage so that is where it has lived. It has the EZ Loader trailer with a swing away tongue. The custom cover is essentially brand new in the attic along with the bimini top. It has a Yamaha 150 Vmax, no hour counter. It has a Solas 4 blade stainless prop. For me (fishing), it has two live wells in the back with recirc pumps, I installed a small GPS Lowrance Elite 4 DSI in the console because it fits perfectly where the original unit went. I put an extended seat pole in the front with a bicycle seat. It has a Minn Kota Edge 70lb thrust trolling motor with a Minn Kota 3 bank charger. I also had a keel guard installed by Plano Marine. For the wife (playing) it has two coolers under the back row of seats, stereo, ski storage, ski pole that screws into the hull where the back fishing seat is located. It has cushions that button in on the bow for laying out. The 4 blade prop may give up a little top end speed but it gets on plane faster than any boat I’ve been in, so for skiing it is perfect. With a full load, I can get mid 50's on GPS. Again, the bimini top has been in the attic since new so it is perfect. One side of the registration numbers are scratched but the boat came with two sets. I have the new set.
This is a boat that is one owner, I have all of the manuals and paperwork from the original purchase. There is nothing to hide on it. It is a good garage kept boat with some extras. The boat is 19K. NADA average retail list for this boat is 22K. Please email me if you are interested or have any questions. Email address is