I am guessing the place you called was Nolan's Tops? Just google tarps of Dallas and a bunch of places will pop up.
Most of the upholstery shops can help you. There are a few things that you will have to determine. Most of these places do not have parking for you to take the boat for them to examine the existing tarp on the boat. Be sure to ask that question.
- Size of the pocket to fit the new head?
- How much longer is the shaft?
- Use a purple chalk to mark the cut out for the new pocket.
- You may have to order the tarp material to match yourself.
- Make sure it is lined to protect the head.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic