To All Teams Fishing Cedar Creek This Weekend:
PLEASE READ AND PASS THIS ALONG TO ALL OF YOUR TEAMS
With the large amount of rain that the Log Cabin area is receiving this week, here is the new plan for this tournament:
As the tournament director, I will be allowing all teams to trailer for this event. With all the rain that we are getting right now it could cause the original weigh in area at Log Cabin to be a potential mud pit. So, the weigh in will still take place at Log Cabin, only now we will be holding the weigh-in up in the parking lot near the big red barn (PLEASE SEE ATTACHED MAP). I will have that area marked off on Friday so that no trucks and trailers park there if you are still planning on launching at Log Cabin.
- Everyone can leave the ramp of your choosing at 6:30 am and stop fishing time is 3 pm.
- The weigh-in line will close at 4:30 pm sharp!! NO EXCEPTIONS.
- So, you will have to adjust your travel time in order to be back in time.
- All teams will still need to check in so we know you are safe and off the water (look for the American Flag near weigh in area) so you can get your points if you zero.
- Friday night check in will be from 4-7 pm at Log Cabin. If you check in on Friday night, you do not need to come back to Log Cabin on Saturday morning, unless you plan on launching from their ramp.
- Saturday morning check will start at 5 am. That’s right, 5 am
- Log Cabin will allow us to use a golf cart to transport students with their fish to put back into the lake.
- All normal THSBA rules apply
- Weather.com currently has an 80% chance of scattered Thunderstorms in the morning with a 6 mph S wind, becoming more widespread as the day progresses. In case of any inclement weather during tournament hours, please get the students to the nearest safe area. USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT AND ALWAYS PUT THE SAFETY OF THE STUDENTS FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!
If anyone has any questions, please call me at 903-539-3975.