crapicat Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted By: Gamblinman
Originally Posted By: tboxfish
Originally Posted By: hung-up101
Heres how it goes Nowadays:

You and your buddy decide to go fishing. Got your minners and hit the lake. You spot this Guy all tied up Jig fishing and catching lots of crappie, hummm.

So you ease over to take a peak. Hes catching some whoppers, Soo, You think maybe youll drop your minners and see if you can catch some. Nope not a bite.

Well you think, lets move a little closer and drop another minner cause hes still catching big ole Crappie. So as you move a little closer, dang hang up. So while trying to get you hook loose you pull up half the natural brush, but by golly you saved that minner and hook. This doesnt seemed to be working so lets just move closer until were within casting distance of this guys Spot.

While you trying to figure out what he is jigging with you get hung up again and pull up some more brush, but dont bother to ask the Guy if he minds you fishing within 10 ft or arms reach of his boat.

You also dont bother to look at the utter disgust on the Jig fishermans face because he hasnt said anything about your fishing etiquette and complete disregard for his privacy and invading his space.

So you keep on fishing with your minners, hanging up for the next couple of hours and havent boated a single fish hoping that soon this guy will have had enough and leave.

So This Guy did, only after my limit.

Come on guys, Show some respect and keep your distance unless youre invited to move closer or at least ask if someone minds.

Welcome to Lake Fork
And let's not forget the old fella that seems to think the launching Dock at 515 West is his private catfish fishing dock. The 1st time I used this ramp in my new boat, I pulled on the south side just as he reeled in to rebait his hook. I secured my boat and backed the trailer in. What I didn't notice is that he cast out right behind me!
Yup, that's right, I spent 20 minutes standing on the bracket of my power pole, cutting and pulling line out of my prop!!!
He has been there every evening that I've used that ramp since with lines out on both sides so that nobody can use the dock
I'll be paying a little visit to the SRA office on Monday to discuss this issue realmad

Someone needs to calmly explain to him that it is not a fishing dock.

I have seen TBox "not so calmly" comment before...over nothing as serious as 20 min of cutting line from his prop....probably better find someone else to have that calm discussion...LOL. roflmao roflmao stir

TBox takes his equipment (including his boat) seriously...If you don't believe this statement...stop by his place sometime, and discuss how he determines what makes a good Thermocline bait color...and whatever you do...DO NOT spill a drink in his boat while you are having this color choice discussion....Just saying...my buddy will get amped up in a HURRY!...and you WILL be cleaning it up and apologizing at the same time....YEEEEEEEEE....and I consider TBox an easy person to get along with, relative to a lot of folks...just DON'T mess with his equipment... slinger

Re: Heres how it goes Nowadays: [Re: Spiderman] #11460199 03/07/16 06:19 AM
C
crapicat Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted By: Spiderman
It take allot of patience to fish especially in the Spring. Everybody wants to catch a fish and have "some level of knowledge" on how to do that...lol.

Also, Ski boats and Wake boats were even out in force today.

THAT is precisely why I prefer to fish during the week and yield to the masses during the weekends....

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide