1. This is probably my favorite crankbait ever. It has a really cool body design and that gives it a crazy action when reeled at high speeds. super high quality components as well. 6th Sense Crush 50X
2. When I really wanna match the hatch I go for this crankbait. Super lifelike detail and they always run true. KVD 1.5
3. When small and stealthy is key, I tie on the silent 1.0 in green gizzard shad and go to work. Just a good ol' stand by to have in your boat! Storm Arashi Silent Square Bill
4. When silent is key but size doesn't matter, I reach for this square bill. The self-tuning line tie is a really key feature in this bait. Great tool to have in your arsenal.6th Sense Crush Flat 75X
5. When the water is cold and muddy, I go fro this baby. It's flat so it has a tight wobbling action and it's really good at creating reaction strikes in cold water. Strike King KVD 8.0 Magnum
Honorable Mention: When I want to imitate a bluegill during the spawn, I tie on one of these and hit every piece of cover I can find in spawning areas.