2015 PA 14

Fishability: 9.... it would be a 10 but it doesn't do a darned thing to help me convince the redhead I need to take another day off work to go fishing. It just sits there looking.... maybe.... a bit stoned. On the other hand it is actually the only yak I have ever had fish swim up to and just surrender.

Comfort: 8.... should be a 10 but,,, again it will not load itself or lose weight. AND the seat is nice but I have to get out of the reclining chair to get my burritos out of the microwave.

Fits my needs: 3... Oh wait, you mean fishing needs,, 9? Do I have needs??!! Oh good now you got me confused again. We'll just go with 8

2016 Hobie Outback LE

Fishability: 9+.... it would be a 10 but there are no real 10's. That being said, a lack of real estate compared to the PA does become obvious when you actually have to consider what you are packing. It wins in the tree tops and under bridges and wins hands down when I am dragging it uphill back to the truck.

Comfort: 7.... no microwave or porta-potty. I miss my PA,,,,,and this thing is really.... ORANGE !!! hurts my eyes when I turn on the driving lights on at night.

Fits my needs:....?????...... wait a minute.... No one really cares about my needs why should it?

Portability: the feature that really comes before all others and should be addressed here, but you didn't ask.[i][/i]

Hobie Outfitter

It looks really good but I have never paddled it, or even seen it for that matter, but it must be good since I sent a bunch of money over the internet a long time ago without ever seeing it. Surely nothing can go wrong there can it? flush_2

Phill Pittman

www.dallascnc.com new website for product development

www.mariner-kayaks.com Best kayak source in Texas