Big Country Spring Open Shootout
Possum Kingdom Lake
6-8 pm at South D&D March 11th AND
4:30-5:30 A.M. March 12th
Or @ email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The McMurry University Bass Club will be hosting the 2016 Big Country Spring Open Shootout at Possum Kingdom Lake.
• Tournament will be 70/30 Payback!
• Entry fee - $100 per team
• $10 per individual Optional BIG BASS
• Payout is determined on amount of teams that show up. Awards going to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Big Bass. Another place will be awarded after every 10 entries following the 15th entry.
• Cash ONLY Accepted
• Trailering will be allowed but *must register at South D&D prior to launch*
• Teams consist of two people with one boat per team
• Open tournament
• Off limits= 8pm March 11th to take off March 12th
*Take Off Time: TBD at Registration*
Launch: at South D&D ramp (Trailering allowed)
Weigh In- 3:00-3:30pm
• Weigh in will be at south D&D ramp (same as registration)
• Teams must be at the weigh in site with entry ball turned in by 3pm or else they will have a 1/4lb deducted for every minute that they are late.
• Dead fish will be a 1/2lb deduction.
• Short fish will not be counted.
• ALL Texas State Game & Law Regulations are applied and will be followed by all participants.
• Quoted from tpwd.gov for Possum Kingdom Lake “For largemouth bass, minimum length limit = 16 inches. For smallmouth bass, minimum length = 14 inches. No minimum length for spotted and Guadalupe bass. Daily bag for all four species of black bass = 5 in any combination.”
• Any law/rule breaking is grounds for automatic disqualification.
To register or ask any questions, please contact the tournament directors;
Sonny Morrow: (254)-977-3466; email@example.com
Chad Moore: (972)-804-3496; firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR UPDATES ON TOURNAMENT CHECK OUR FACEBOOK PAGE:
McMurry Warhawk Bass Team
Also check out our website: http://mcmurrybassclub.wix.com/mcmurrybassclubor