I finally got photos of every product uploaded to the website. Thank you all for your patience. I went through two photographers before finally deciding to take the photos in-house. Many of you made it out to the Fun N' Sun show to see my products first hand, so you know how complex some of the skirt colors are. It created a challenge for the photographers and for me, because we wanted to get the colors right. I think we did!

If you'd like to know more about the products, feel free to call, e-mail or PM. We are currently working on a new, more user friendly website. The new website will have descriptions and a whole lot more. But for the time being, I hope you're able to find everything you're looking for at one of our retailers and www.finchnastybaitco.com.

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $75 OR MORE. And while supplies last, I will throw in a decal for orders of $50 or more, a t-shirt for orders of $100 or more and a hat for orders of $175 or more. Free items will stack up to $175, so say your order is $175, you'll get a decal, hat and shirt for free. thumb

I truly appreciate the support and business from the TFF. Thank you!

Online Orders: www.finchnastybaitco.com
E-mail Orders: finchnastybaitco@gmail.com

Finch Nasty Bait Co. is now an Authorized Retailer of Keitech Fat Swing Impact swimbaits! We offer select sizes and colors that match our line of Thumpers (bladed swim jigs) and universal swim jigs.