61 Forums
858390 Topics
11260688 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Topic Options
#11377450 - 01/28/16 06:12 PM 2004 Ranger Reata for Sale, $15,000
alsaenz Online   content
Green Horn

I'll be posting this on the Boats 4 Sale thread as soon as my upgraded membership is approved. For now, I'll list it here.

This boat has been good to our family and good for our family. I’ve fished on better dedicated bass boats, and I’ve skied on better dedicated ski boats, but you’ll be hard-pressed to find a boat that does both as well as the Reata. My kids are teenagers now (all four of them), and we want to get a dedicated ski boat to bring all the friends along. The boys and I will have to settle for a little jon boat to do our fishing.

As you can see, the boat is in excellent condition, and it looks even better on the water. The lower unit on the Yamaha VMax 150 was rebuilt in January 2015. In February, I was driving to the lake and had a bad blow out on the trailer, that ended up destroying the hub. As a result, the entire axle and hub assemblies on the trailer are brand new. Convertible top. Ski locker. Rod locker. Live well. Cooler. Three batteries. Kota trolling motor. Garmin and Lowrance depth/fish finders. Clarion AM/FM/CD/AUX/Satellite receiver. Hinged trailer hitch.

We’ve fished, skied, tubed, and wake boarded. You’ll have no problem popping up an adult slalom skier on a plane. This boat has never been in salt water.

I’d love to sell this in time for us to get a ski boat by this coming spring. I have clear titles for the boat and motor in hand. Please call or text Adam at 979-five seven one-0636 with questions. Or email. Thanks for looking. (I'm in College Station)/

I can't seem to figure out how to load pics here. For now, you can see them here:

https://2004rangerreata.shutterfly.com/pictures

Edited by alsaenz (01/28/16 06:53 PM)

#11489309 - 03/20/16 01:54 PM Re: 2004 Ranger Reata for Sale, $12,000 (Price Reduced) [Re: alsaenz]
alsaenz Online   content
Green Horn

This boat has been good to our family and good for our family. I’ve fished on better dedicated bass boats, and I’ve skied on better dedicated ski boats, but you’ll be hard-pressed to find a boat that does both as well as the Reata. My kids are teenagers now (all four of them), and we want to get a dedicated ski boat to bring all the friends along. The boys and I will have to settle for a little jon boat to do our fishing.

As you can see, the boat is in excellent condition, and it looks even better on the water. The lower unit on the Yamaha VMax 150 was rebuilt in January 2015. In February, I was driving to the lake and had a bad blow out on the trailer, that ended up destroying the hub. As a result, the entire axle and hub assemblies on the trailer are brand new. Convertible top. Ski locker. Rod locker. Live well. Cooler. Three batteries. Kota trolling motor. Garmin and Lowrance depth/fish finders. Clarion AM/FM/CD/AUX/Satellite receiver. Hinged trailer hitch.

We’ve fished, skied, tubed, and wake boarded. You’ll have no problem popping up an adult slalom skier on a plane. This boat has never been in salt water. You'll find a the Boat History Report here: https://boathistoryreport.com/view/nwpP/overview/

I’d love to sell this in time for us to get a ski boat by this coming spring. I have clear titles for the boat and motor in hand. Please call or text Adam at 979-five seven one-0636 with questions. Or email. Thanks for looking. (I'm in College Station)/

I can't seem to figure out how to load pics here. For now, you can see them here:

https://2004rangerreata.shutterfly.com/pictures

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide