You're on Lake Fork and the storms are rolling in.
- Where do you go for UP-TO-THE-MINUTE weather radar
You're planning how deep to fish tomorrow.
- Where do you go to find out what the lake level history
has been the last few days?
You want to fish up in the shallows but not sure you can get there.
- Where do you go to find the CURRENT lake level
You're thinking about fishing tomorrow but not sure what the weather is gonna do.
- Where do you go for the CURRENT forecast
You want to be on the lake before daylight tomorrow.
- Where do you go to find out what time sunrise/sunset times
You're don't want to battle tournament crowds at the lake.
- Where do you go to find out what the events schedule
is for next weekend?
You want to find out what baits have been doing well at the lake.
- Where do you go to find out what the hot baits
You like to keep track of new baits hitting the market.
- Where do you go for the latest info on new tackle products
You're looking for a licensed and commercially insured guide that fishes at night but don't want to make 100 phone calls.
- Where do you go for a filtered guide list
down to just the ones you care about?
You want to see what they've been catching at the lake.
- Where do you go to see the latest catch information
You're curious about when most big bass are caught at Lake Fork.
- Where do you go to filter years worth of catch data
to see how many bass between 10# and 11# were caught in February?Now, you can get all of that information AND MORE in one spot - the NEW OAK RIDGE MARINA website located at:www.oakridgemarina.com
Only at Oak Ridge