6th Sense Crush 300DD
1. This is my number one go-to deep diver. It's casts a mile and has an incredible action! I probably catch 250 fish a year on this bait. I'm not sure what makes them so great but I gotta have em'! The colors are the bomb too!!! Super high quality! Lucky Craft Flat CB D20
2. During the Winter is when I throw this bait. When fish go back out deep and get on those ledges and points, I go for this crankbait. It's a flat sided crankbait so it's gonna have that tight wobble that fish love during the Winter. Great action and great colors! Storm Arashi Deep
3. This another crankbait that I like. The self-tuning line tie is great for helping the bait ALWAYS run true. Just another good bait to have in your arsenal! High quality cranks as well! Strike King 6XD Silent
4. This is what I use for post frontal conditions or highly pressured fish. It has no rattle and that's gonna help you get many more bites during those tough outings on the lake. Strike King 8XD
5. And for those days when you really need to get deep, grab the 8XD. I like the 10XD as well, but I feel like I get more bites when I use the 8XD. It's a must have in your deep crank box!