FS or FT 2001 CC Pathfinder 2200V w/ 2001 Yamaha VMax 150 TRP
Well I have the hunting bug and am not using this boat like I’d like to so it’s time to sell. IMO this boat looks good for a 15 year old boat / she has some scars but overall is in great condition especially mechanically.
I bought this boat from a dentist back in November 2011 (242 original Hours). I have done a ton to this boat since I bought it and she runs like a tank and fishes like a dream (salt or freshwater). The Yamaha is the TRP (twin rotating prop) model where she will jump up in shallow water quickly. Boat / motor has 323 hours on it and the trailer is a galvanized tandem McClain. Boat has Bobs hydraulic jack plate along with trim tabs (she will get on plane quick). I really love this boat but it will make someone really happy.
Console has a Lowrance 522ci GPS / Bow has a Lowrance Elite 7X HDI (Purchased 2/13)
What I’ve bought / replaced:
- Trailer lights and wiring harness – 5/15
- Center roller bracket and roller on trailer, 2/14
- Trailer wheel bearings / racers = all four, 12/13
- Tires 6/13
- New TM Batteries, 6/13
- VST Filter 7/13
- O2 sensor cleaned, 6/13
- New fuel /water separators replace, 5/13 (additional one added)
- Fuel bulb and fuel lines from tank, 5/13
- Fuel pumps, 7/13
- Impeller / water pump kit, 8/13
- Poppet Valve Kit, 8/13
- Both Thermostats, 8/13
- New Starter Battery, 9/3
- New 2 bank Minn Kota charger for TM, 8/13
- Front seat / cooler, 3/12
- New Motor Guide W75 wireless TM with foot control and remote, 12/12
- Custom leaning post back rest ($400 New) , 8/12
- Single bank charger for starter batter, 2012
- Stereo amp / speaker for IPod / IPhone, 2011
- Aerator pump for livewell, 2013
- Have an invoice copy of work performed on boat dated 10-26-11 (all new trailer parts / tires plus general maint. on boat before I purchased from Round Rock Marine = $2133 amount of work performed)
I’m not in a hurry to sell as she is paid for (all titles in hand) so please no low-ball offers. I am asking for $15,500 and will throw in life jackets and boat safety bag so you are ready to go.
Text me at 682-560-8410 if interested. I can demo the boat on Decker which is close by for me and the boat I stored at HWY 79/130 close to Hutto.