Absolutely gorgeous 2007 Bass Tracker PT 190TX red boat (the largest hull model they made) with Humminbird electronics and TONS of extras. Powered by a 2007 Mercury Optimax 90HP Direct Fuel Injected 2 stroke motor (has Diamond Valley Lake Tag). Motor has less than 190 hours! Hull and Motor cleaned and wiped down with Hot Sauce after every outing. Boat is approximately 19.6 feet long with trailer tongue collapsed (Can fit in a single car garage).

Craiglist Ad

Selling for $14,000 - FULLY RIGGED. Willing to give a TFF Discount since you'd most likely have to drive out from TX to get her. If you live in Texas, are a member of TFF and come out here from TX to get it, I will take $500 off for you to help cover your plane ticket and cost of travel and will throw in some free bags of yamamoto senkos or zoom craws as a bonus! I do realize the selling price may seem like a lot, but the reality is the NADA Boat Guide value for just the boat/trailer is about $12,500, and that is not including all the premium electronics, trolling motor, 3 Optima batteries, etc. Also it's based in California, so costs may be slightly more than Texas' resale value.

**Boat is in San Diego, CA. I posted on here because TFF is awesome and I know there are some good people on here who would probably fly out and then drive the boat back if they liked it enough - shoot, I drove out 6 hours to Arizona to purchase this bad boy a few years ago!**

Paperwork on hand for everything including motor test/service (performs perfectly), service records and clean title. This is a fully loaded tournament ready package with tons of extras and everything in excellent and newer condition (trolling motor and on board battery charger - less than 2.5 years old, tires - brand new).

Trailer is a 2008 Tracker Trailstar with virtually brand new Carlisle towing tires. Boat and Engine maintained and babied and routinely serviced, all in perfect working condition. Only used genuine DFI Optimax oil and good Chevron gas (regular). This boat makes heads turn on the lake.

High Res Dropbox Photos

YouTube Video of boat moving

YouTube video flipping 4 pounder

So much included:

* Boat - 2007 Tracker PT 190TX
* Engine - 2007 Mercury Optimax 90 HP DFI 2-Stroke
* Stainless Steel Prop
* Boat and Motor Easy on/off Storage Cover
* Trailer - 2008 Tracker Trailstar
* New Trailer tires w/ bearing buddies
* Minn Kota Maxxum 80 lb thrust bow mounted / foot controlled trolling motor
* Custom recessed trolling motor base
* Minn Kota on board battery charger
* 3 Optima Blue Top marine batteries
* Humminbird 997C w/ Down & Side Scan
* Humminbird 898C w/ Down & Side Scan
* Humminbird plastic cover for each fish finder and Humminbird carrying case
* Fish finders are GPS linked
* Livewell (keeps live bait up to 6+ hours too)!
* Custom matching boat colors pedestal seats
* Sony waterproof CD/MP3 player w/ waterproof speakers and remote
* Marker Buoys
* Front & Rear (removable) LED pole safety lights
* Docking Buoy with line
* Dash Mounted Go Pro Mount
* Anchor
* Life Jackets
* Marine Fire Extinguisher
* Emergency Kit
* DVL (Diamond Valley Lake) ready!
* Boat, Motor, accessories manuals, paperwork included
* Boat and Trailer registration recently renewed

Above Items ALL INCLUDED!!!!

Willing to negotiate/make a fair deal (additional $) on my 'mini Bass Pro Shops' tackle/rod/reel collection including several Dobyns Champion Rods, and left hand reel Abu Garcia Revo STX reels, and a MASSIVE assortment of new or barely used top of the line soft plastics (senkos, worms, crawdads, creature baits, etc.), crankbaits, swimbaits (soft and hard), jigs (flipping & football), poppers, spooks, frogs (hollow body & soft), terminal tackle - tungsten weights, hooks, weight stoppers, jig skirts, etc. and a whole lot more. All stored neatly in Plano rust proof cases.

I really hate to have to sell my boat, but the cost of owning a boat versus how often I use it just isn't adding up anymore (I live in an apartment and I bleed money renting a storage place monthly and only get to fish 1 or 2x a month). I'm a total neat freak and maintained this boat with care and pride. I get at least 2 compliments on the boat every outing. Looking to sell this to someone who will appreciate it and treat her well. She's been good to me and helped me catch several 6 to 8 pound bass in San Diego! Boat is rigged, clean and tournament ready!

I bought the boat from the original owner in Phoenix, AZ 4 years ago. He was a clean military guy who tournament fished on the weekends. He was meticulous with the boat as I have been. We both caught a lot of big fish on this boat.

I live in Downtown San Diego and the Boat is stored in Spring Valley, indoors, in a climate controlled warehouse with the on board charger constantly hooked up to power on a trickle charge (makes the battery last longer and run more efficiently).

Serious Buyers only, who understand this boat is way out in California. Please call Brent (anytime 9am-10pm PST) at 619-564-1333 with questions or to check it out. Payment in cash or certified check only. This beauty will NOT last long.
My fishin' videos: www.youtube.com/brentgrab

2013 PB: 8.7# Cisco, TX and many lost over 10 hahaha

Football Kicking Camps & Private Lessons